December 23, 2010

Merry Cristmas!

I wish you all a very nice christmas!

I hope you have nice holidays or free days! I really with it for you.

Also I got myself some things for christmas.

Take a look here!

I got this super awesome lid shadow as I met up with Sarah. Doesn't it look awesome? 


 Here is a picture of Sarah and me. It was right after school, so really too tired to do anything XD

 On the skin. Without water - but you can use it with water too. It's make up from P2!




 Here I tried out this super awesome eye shadow. Not a totally good picture and with wig included but I promised it.
 

 Also I made my nails fitting to everything.
Maybe I will wear my marine dress on christmas eve. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! der blaue Lidschatten!
    Deine Nägel sehn wieder so schön aus! *____*

    ReplyDelete