February 16, 2011

Schools fucking me up.

Long time no see again, isn't it like this?
I'm in the last year of my apprenticeship and we will write many tests and so on - now I have to study hard.

But on the weekends I've got nice friends around me. This weekend will be like that too. I can't wait.

I have many pictures for you.
I always think more pictures are better then too much text, isn't it like this?

 You could see this one in the last entry, this it what it looks like. Left wet, right dry. I really like it but I need some practice how I will use it. I also have to buy this awesome kiko eyeshadow which Sarah bought...

 Random coordination from the other day. 

 You can see my lenses on the following pictures pretty good - I always failed at making good pictures with them. But here we go.

 Sarah-Marie was here over weekend and we decided to make Sushi for us and our friends. Hell yeah - it was AWESOME!

 Because many of us are vegetarian, there is no fish. :D 

I love this top and the shoes, as you can see... but I haven't wore it with this blouse either, so I thought about posting it here. I worte it on friday and really like it.


I hope everyone is fine and keep your fingers crossed I really want to win Mutsumis Give Away ( ; 3 ; )

2 comments:

  1. Es war wirklich so schön, Liebes! Und Lecker und alles... hach~... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Altah! Wie süß ihr ausseht! *A*
    hast du schon neu gefärbt? Sieht frischer aus.
    und soviel vegetarisches suhsi, hahc *A*

    ReplyDelete