March 21, 2011

girugamesh.

What could I say about my all time favorite band? (laughs)
Berlin was awesome. I got to know a lot of nice people too, like Flau and Caro - you both were awesome and I had so much fun with you and Mimi. Also I saw a lot of friends and stand in the second row. The concert was awesome. I love 13 days. I ..loved all about it.
The autograph session was a full success. Many of you know that I gave Ryo a little breast - looked like a little ball. He laughed out so loud and hugged me. Also, Shuu recognized my Usamimi and said something like "Sugoi ne, japanese fashion~~" I was just happy.

Saturday was the concert in Bochum. The tour final. They promised they'll be back. I hope so. I don't want to wait another two years. I gave Satoshi a Woody figure, Ryo got something from Stitch and also a dog puppet, Nii alcohol - hell he liked it. And Shuu a letter. A letter for them all. I don't know if they'll read it but he looked like he would do it. Also, he liked the card.
Also thanks to Roshii, Nathalie, Steffi and all the other friends there. Thanks.
I got Ryos stick too, but Roshii and I will get a half. Because I wanted her to catch a Shuu plec. She nearly did.. well.
And y'know what?
Shuus MC was awesome. Like Currywurst mit Pommes he said. xD


I had such a nice time. I thank them from the bottom of my heart.
Next time I'll go to more concerts.
I love them. I really, really do.

Also I got my tattoo done before two weeks..



 kokoro kara arigatou ...








A lot of pictures.
(laughs)
I'm still waiting for Steffis <3

1 comment:

  1. Mittlerweile bin ich ein wenig traurig, dass ich doch nicht hin bin ;____; Hört sich aufjedenfall nach ner Menge Spaß an! <3
    Mimi sieht aus als würde sie in sich selber ruhen :3

    ReplyDelete