June 9, 2011

Yes or No?

As I told you I received many things.

For example I got this awesome NYX palettes from ebay!


 Swatches anyone? I love them to death.. I saw them on so many blogs! And now I got some too.

I ordered sweet chocolate brown and Ice Queen.
 
 I'm so sorry ! The pictures aren't the best... 

Also I chose this colour for my hair this time. Pictures will follow.

After hearing just good things about that hair curler, I chose it after my birthday. The price wasn't even high on amazon.


I've got some questions as well: Do you want to see my make up case? Like...which products I use?
Or do you want to see more from my dog? Outfit Pictures? Random things?

I'm open for everything, dear followers.

4 comments:

  1. Das Rosa ist unglaublich toll! <3
    So einen dickeren Lockenstab brauche ich auch irgendwann noch. :O

    Man sieht es nicht so genau, auf dem Bild. Der Morpho Portis ist ein Ring. Hätte ich vielleicht dazuschreiben sollen. XD
    Und danke! Die Schuhe habe ich über Kleiderkreisel gekauft. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of curl iron is it? How much?

    The eyeshadow is amazing *o*

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww der curler is gut oder?^^ hab ich ja auch :3
    die schminke sieht toll aus *_* aber sehr glänzend, ich steh eher auf matt^^ trotzdem kann man sicher gute sachen mit machen :3
    ja zeig bitte die produkte die du benutzt^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outfits, Make-Up und Random! ^-^d

    ReplyDelete