July 11, 2011

Better Pictures

Well, because I soon leave to Göttingen to see my beloved Stephanie and maybe my little brother Maikel I took some new pictures.

I love having vacations, have you vacations too, right now?
But I also attend the driving school to get my driver license soon!




 Because it is so hot inside I can't eat pretty much. But I love those!

 And breakfast. I lovelove salad. Would be a pity if not, because I'm vegetarian (laughs)

 Outfit because we maybe go partying tonight. :D

 Some of my extensions got light pink as you can see. But hell, I love it!

Another one. Sorry for camwhoring so much... next entry will maybe a update with clothes.

7 comments:

  1. Deine Haare sehn super aus ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. die (dreck) pinke sträne sieht echt geil aus *_*
    voll der gute kontrast, hat ein bisschen was von avril lavigne

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh du hast die haare heller :) sieht gut aus ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. aweee u look super cute on the pics! and I like your hair, it's kinda cute with the pinky wave on it XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich liebe die neue Farbe. Finde sie steht dir ausgezeichnet + die pinken Strähnchen..super. Ich wünschte ich könnte auch sowohl helle als auch dunkle Haare tragen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die neue Haarfarbe steht dir verdammt gut..welche ist das denn?

    ReplyDelete