July 10, 2011

Sale

I want to sell some things. I lost weight or well, the interest in them :(

 Rose Skirt
Size: 42 (too wide for me, I love this skirt T_T)
Price: 10€


 Checkered Skirt
Size: 38
Price: 10€

 off shoulder leo-top
size: 40/42
price: 8€
Yesstyle top with ribbon
Size: freesize
Price: 10€

 Yesstyle Skirt
Price: 10
Size: onesize
 bohemian dress
size: L/M
Price: 15€
 Rose Black Dress/Top
Price: 10
Size: M

 Silver Jacket
Size: 42
Price: 10
Top with Ribbon and print
Size: oneesize
Price: 8

6 comments:

  1. I soon come over to try some of them on.
    You should ask my mother, maybe she could change the skirt so you can wear it again.
    Schould I ask her? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wenn ich nur etwas mehr Geld übrig hätte, würde ich das Rose Black Dress nehmen T3T

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhuu danke für deinen kommi <3<3<3

    Wie du vielleicht bei mir gelesen hast spare ich momentan wo ich nur kann! Würde mir gerne etwas mehr leisten... aber leider geht das net U__U *snif* Aber du findest bei diesen tollen Sachen bestimmt einen Käufer :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Der Rock mit dem Rosenprint ist schön *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt *-* THe skirt is so so so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, hast du das teil Rose Black Dress/Top noch? meld dich mal thx

    ReplyDelete