September 5, 2011

Bento and Earplugs!

Hello lovely Readers,

I am so tired because of my weekend, but it'll follow a post about it.
Today I wanna show you what a got for nearly nothing on eBay.
I'm so happy I finally have a bento!! <3

Also I'm going to buy something from Suzu!
She's a great girl and now I just have to wait that my card from my bank works again ^-^

 Thanks to the awesome Mio who gave me the link!
 <3

 I also got myself this bento... yeah, Stitch addicted, aren't I?

First try - onigiri, "SUSHI" its too big.. xD, eggroll and vegetables :)

I love it~ hope I'll be better soon. I love you my readers! And tomorrow I meet up with a good friend of mine! I can't wait!

9 comments:

  1. Aww, the bento box is so cute~ I love Stitch, such a rebel. Hehe. :D I'm planing on buying a cute earphone plug soon on eBay, and I have to say, the one you bought is really nice! Hope you have fun with your friend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. want that bento box, too!! ;_; so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahw Stitch! ♥
    Und lecker ... jetzt hab ich Hunger. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. keine sorge... du bist nicht alleine mit deiner sucht /D

    & so süß der clip ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh süßer süßer stitchiiiiiiiiiiii :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww! I love Stich!! I have a stich kigurumi, lolz!
    and that Stich's stuff are so cuteee!! *_____________*

    ReplyDelete