September 12, 2011

Suprise Suprise!

Hello dears,

so soon a new entry, haha~ but my next days will be full!
Wednesday driving lesson, thursday school+work and friday I'll head over to Maikel and go with him to Steffi!! Can't wait to see all my lovely friends again!
In Kassel there will be the Connichi! As you may know..I'll attend it in maybe...Angel, I think~ haven't got anything else. I'll change my outfit for the party later for sure!

But now, I wanna show you something...

 hm...what could it be?
Not sure at all...


 still thinking...was it an...outfit? maybe?

 like this? I don't think so...ah!! I know! My tattoo!! :D






 still healing and the black needs new colour :D

this picture is a little better! I got the cherry blossoms made on last monday! It hurted really bad but I love it...let's wait until it healed.

17 comments:

  1. wow, first I was like: No, please, no blossoms!
    but now I think it's awesome! ♥

    5 days till I see you again bby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oha, das Tattoo is ja hübsch! ♥

    Connichi (*____*) nurnoch 4x schlafen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschönes Tattoo <3<3<3 So etwas möchte man wirklich für die Ewigkeit haben!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, your new tatto is sooo gorgeous!! *____*

    ReplyDelete
  5. dein tattoo ist so hübsch <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ich finds echt schön, in real sieht es sogar noch besser aus Hasi. ♥
    Ich weiß ja noch wie ichs dir einreiben durfte, war geil tote abgepulte haut zwischen den Fingern zu Haben xDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. das tattoo ist echt supi geworden, auch wenn ich absolut kein fan von denen bin XD
    aber ich find das endergebnis ansehnlich und es steht dir :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tattoo :) It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Süßes Tatoo, die Blüten sind echt toll geworden. :) Hach ja, und die gute alte Connichi. x) Das waren noch Zeiten! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow dein Tattoo ist total hübsch geworden *-*
    Ich würds echt gerne mit irgendwann mal in real ansehen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. das tatoo ist richtig hübsch *_*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woaaah! Flowers and blossoms are usually typical, but that tattoo is very, very beautiful! *////*

    Good choice!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. total schönes Motiv..da kann ich den anderen nur zustimmen und die Farben wirken so kräftig *o*

    ReplyDelete