October 21, 2011

Hiatus - Hamburg!

Hello lovelies!

Today I'll go to Hamburg! I can't wait! I will see all my beloved ones, well...two are missing and its so sad. I wish I could see Sarah-Marie and Marie also. But you're in my mind and heart, dears.
We will celebrate Carinas birthday and it'll be lot of fun! ^_^

I packed my luggage... and all is done. I think. WELL! Yesterday night I watched Charmed. Do you know it? I always watched it as little child and I just loved it. I thought about Phoebe and Cole and searched for videos. They were so awesome ;___;


There is a good video of them. Do you liked them too? (laughs)

Well, I also met up with good friends on wednesday to celebrate Miffys birthday a little (Which took place on tuesday.)



 In the evening I was able to get my 3mm! Finally ^__^

 First wanted to wear thi...but no fitting shoes :/ and it was too cold for my peep-toes.
 I decided for that with...

 my new, lovely parka! I love it, even if it is olive!

 Thats Bella. The dog of nisi ! I love her, she's so cute! <3


 Nisi and Sophie!
 Nisi and me - dorking w/o exte because Sophie wanted to try them haha..

 Later: Family guy!!

And miffys cat...he looks like Garfield!

I wish you all a great weekend <3

14 comments:

  1. Der olivgrüne Parker sieht super aus ♥ auch mit der Jeans usw~
    Und der Hund wirkt echt niedlich *__*

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgomgomgom so ein piercing möcht ich auch! ;0; Mega nice!
    Und ich mag das Leo-Outfit, so tussig haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. mwoah ich hab genau den gleichen stab im ohr!!!! :D <33

    Jaa ich kenn Charmed, habs aber nur immer angeschaut wenn mir langweilig war xD
    also son fan bin ich nicht so ^^

    btw. bist du total niedlich *___*

    liebe grüße
    die caddü von andersfarbig ( ≥ ᴥ • )

    ReplyDelete
  4. ich mag das outfit mit dem leo-top und der jeans^^ und der hund is süß*_* und family guy is gooil! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dein Outfit sah echt süss aus, das Leo-Oberteil ist toll ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww so cute! : D love the pics! That cat-photo made me miss my cat : ( he died 2 years ago. *heul*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mir gefällt das Outfit mit dem Leoprint Top sehr gut. Aber auch der Parka ist total hübsch. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Das Leo-Oberteil mit dem Gürtel steht dir super!
    Und der Kater sieht so schön fluffig aus, den würd ich gar nimmer ausser Hand geben xD

    ReplyDelete