October 18, 2011

"Waiter, there's a dolphin in my cocktail!"

Hello my dears!

I just came back from cutting my hair and now all my damaged hair is finally gone~~!
It was really time for it...


I haven't dressed up or done my make up so sorry, just a stupid picture where you can't see a lot!

As you maybe noticed Mimi is redoing my layout and I thank her a lot for that.
Here's her blog! http://shehityourheart.blogspot.com/

Yesterday I drove to Hannover to meet up with my girls! Well, some of them! And I also took Rabea with me. She's in my class and I get along with her sosoo well.
We went to drink Bubble tea and later went to a cocktailbar called "Heaven."
Hell, it was such a great evening!

 simple outfit. it's getting cold. But I bought a Parka today!!

 Rabea and my silver direeeeections~!


 Bubble Tea~!
 peach milk. way too sweet!
 Sarah and mee!!! <3
 Hahhaa so good...
 All look so good. Sarah sadly missing and me is like: :<

 omg we met this cute dog and I was able to touch him!! So cute!

 cute cocktail names are cute.

 The dolphin!!
 Later flulu, Rabea's best friend joined us! She was nice too! *_*

and my ex classmate Kristin also.

We had so much fun!
I thank you. Now my dog is snorring behind me aloud... good night everyone xD

13 comments:

  1. Schöne Bilder und dein neuer Haarschnitt sieht sehr hübsch aus! Manchmal ist es doch ganz gesund, sich die langen Haare abschneiden zu lassen, damit die Haare wieder gesund sind. Hab meine auch nach der Hochzeit kurz schneiden lassen, jetzt sind sie wieder richtig toll :3
    lg Berry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the shar pei is so cute! Was it a pup?
    I like your new hair : D nothing feels better than getting rid of torn split ends ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Der Hund war allerliebst! Q__Q
    und der Delfin altah! >D ich komm auch nciht drauf klar! und ich bin schon so gespannt auf das Silber!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ich find die kurzen haare gut und dank clip in extensions ist das auch net so schlimm und ich will auch so nen dolphin haben :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. das silver hat bei mir nix gebracht oo wirklich nada
    da nimmst besser n lila und mischst mit n bisschen conditioner ;D hat bei mir mehr gebracht :>

    ReplyDelete
  6. wenn ich das zweite Bild so sehe...denke ich, dir würde ein Bob gut stehen :3 nicht ganz kurz hinten, aber so wie bei meiner Schwester XD siehst du ja vielleicht am Samstag XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Schöne Bilder! <3 Dein Haarschnitt sieht super aus!
    Woahhh ich will auch so nen Delfin Cocktail! *___*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Einfach süüß >___< dein Haarschnitt, deine Outfits, omg der Hund *__*`xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Schöne Bilder :)
    Jetzt hab ich auch Lust auf Bubble Tea :(
    ellis-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you do look different :) But it's not a bad thing~~ I think short hair suits you well too!

    And omg, this dolphin looks really coool! I wish I got a dolphin with a coctail, i wonder if there's a place that does it around here....:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Danke für die lieben Worte! *_* ♥
    Ich müsste auch mal wieder Spitzen schneiden gehen... Ich kannn mich immer so schwer trennen... Haha x)

    Ich mag das Outfit, so dunkle, rockige Sachen stehen dir sehr gut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, in dem BubbleTea-Laden war ich auch schon. :D Und wo seid ihr Cocktails trinken gewesen? Ich will auch einen Delphin! ;0; ♥

    ReplyDelete