November 16, 2011

Blogger Award + pictures

Hey Dears!

Anna gave me a blog award! I'll do it right now. Its like a little meme.
Thank you dear!


RULES:
1. Link Back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 Random things about yourself
3. Answer the ''Favorite'' Questions
4. Award this to 7 bloggers.

7 Randoms things about myself
1. I'm addicted to Stitch and Harry Potter.
2. I crave for tattoos. I love them. I want to have more money~!
3. Fast and the Furious movies are some of my favorite ones.
4. I want to learn more languages and travel a lot.
5. Hamburg is my home in Germany. (For my heart it is!)
6. I'm vegetarian.
7.I own a Ball Jointed doll

Questions

Name your favourite colour: so-so. Like rose and peach.
Name your favorite song: girugämesh - shining/vision
Name your favorite dessert: coffee..? Dunno. I don't eat desserts that often.
What is annoying to you: always wanting but never giving. (Immer wollen und nie geben..?)
When you are upset you: stop talking
Your favorite pet: I love nearly every animal?!
Your biggest fear: insects!!
My best feature: my eyes
Everyday Attitude: random
What is perfection: "The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself."
Guilty Pleasure:  tattos!


I tag whoever wants! :) I love all the blogs I follow!




3 comments:

  1. Ahhh so cute! And you like ball-jointed dolls? O_O" that's scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich hab das auch grad ausgefüllt (wird aber erst morgen veröffentlicht), wurde von der lieben Bibi getaggt :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i am a new follower!


    www.kenchanayoh.com

    ReplyDelete