December 20, 2011

Pink hair and news

Hello my dears,

first of all: Everywhere is snow, tomorrow I'll take pictures. I love it!
Another point is, that I've got my driving license!! Finally! I'm so happy! The best christmas gift I could get. (laughs)

I also was sick of my blonde hair and dyed it completly pink. I like it, but I need to get used to it.
Just 2 days left and I have vacations.
Do you have any plans for it?
I nearly got all christmas presents! Yay!







Also it gets really cold so I am happy that I have my Kigurumi!

Don't forget my give away, I wanted it to end earlier but you've got time till christmas.

18 comments:

  1. erinnert mich an hide^^ sieht gut aus
    ich hatte auch mal pinke haare..das war schön.XD vll sollte ich mal einen zeitrückblick machen.*überleg*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! I love the pink shade of your hair, it matches really well with your skin. And your eye make-up is gorgeous!! I want to do something similar for Christmas maybe... Do you use references online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG PINK HAIR! YES YES YES! >: D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah pinke Haare! :D
    Steht dir echt gut <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh... das Pink sieht an dir super süß aus!! ^-~

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love your new hair color *____* it's just perfect! and you looks so cute with this color :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Määäädchen wie super du aussiehst ♥♥ ich bin ganz hin und weg xDD♥

    & glückwunsch zum Führerschein!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ich sterb grad vor Neid auf diese Haarfarbe x_X;
    Ich will auch wieder pinke Haare *-* Aber die hatte ich zuletzt mit 17 und werd die in meinem jetzigen Beruf leider nicht mehr tragen können ;-;
    Steht dir richtig super!!!
    Glückwunsch zum Führerschein :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh cool, endlich alleine Autofahren! ;D Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

    Und das pink steht dir auch super! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is so cute! I love pink

    ReplyDelete
  11. das rosa steht dir sehr gut! ^^
    macht dich im ganzen noch süßer, hehe ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. PINK HAIR, PINK HAIR!!!!
    *_______________________*

    I really love it!!! <3333

    My next hair will be like that, I've already decided! Definitely!

    ReplyDelete