January 8, 2012

Outfit Post + New Year


Hello my dears,

finally I have some time left ! I needed to post, cause I collected a lot of pictures...

Well, but at first some outfit shots and so on~
I need to answer a meme which http://caramel--coffee.blogspot.com/ posted on her blog! I am tagged! So lovely, thank you! I will do it the next days. Promise!




This were my christmas days outfits! Hope you like them!



Outfit as I met up with friends AFTER christmas.


As always I celebrated new year with my dear friends.
I went to Hamburg by car (for the first time. FUN! *_*) and saw a lot of my lovely friends~!



 As you can see: We had raclette. It was AWESOME! And I love it at Nicis place. It is always so much fun and I know her for years! Like...9? I can't even believe it. (laughs) Next to her are Carina and Sarah-Marie! <3

 Marie and me. It was so long ago as I last saw her. A half year. But I was so lucky and everything. I love her so much! <3 She presented me a tea flower and a Lush-Bathball. SO awesome!

 I was tired but I LOVE this picture.

 We made a tower..... and watched Despairs Ray! Awesome!
hahaha, yeah. It was funny.

 Crü made this super cool...whatever!
Sarah-Marie gave a girugamesh hoodie, shirt and CD to me. Like the luckiest girl ever.

Werner and Kevin were also there! New year was so great. I love you, friends. Thank you!

16 comments:

  1. Das letzte Weihnachts Outfit mit dem schwarzen Rock: krass! Hätte dich fast nicht erkannt, extrem heiß! *A*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schöne Outfitposts! Den Girugamesh Hoodie hat mein Mann auch :)
    Deine ausgewaschene Haarfarbe ist cool, die gefällt mir! :)
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  3. kann ich nur zustimmen :D
    das letze outfit ist der hammer *__*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr sehr tolle Outfits!! ♥ VOr allem die eher rockigen...♥
    & freut mich zu hören dass deine Feiertage schön waren!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Klingt einfach nur sehr geil! :D Hehe ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh ich liebe den Pulli :D Den würd ich echt mal gerne in echt an dir sehen ♥

    Und pencilskirts stehen dir o_o Omg, ernsthaft.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huhuu...
    Tolle Outfits. ;)
    Ich mag deinen Pullover voll gerne, der steht dir richtig super! :D
    Despairs Ray!! Ich vermiss ihre Konzerte. T^T

    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh der Amerika Pulli ist toll!! Woher hast du den denn? :D :O ♥

    Und bei dem Bild mit dem Crossshirt, ist das dein Freund da im Bett? XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flannel ftw, girl! And I dig your US flag sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the last outfit with the gina tricot cross shirt and the marine look with the white skirt *O* suits you so well, dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the shirt with the american flag! so pretty
    please check out my blog!
    nataliece.blogspot.com
    follow if you like. It'd mean a lot me <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg, das Shirt mit der Amerikaflagge ist ZU geil!~ Echt schön!

    ..Und ich hab zu spät bemerkt, dass du im selben Meme getagged wurdest wie ich, haha xD
    Ich hab dich nämlich auch getagged... upps~
    Vielleicht kannst du's kombinieren... oder so... oder nicht xDD
    Lg

    http://the-paradise-poison.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-hair-and-11-question-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww das outfit ist toll *-*
    wie ich sehe haben dich mehrere schon getaggt xD ich dich nun auch :3 tut mir leid falls dich das vl nervt oder so XD vl magst dus ja ausfüllen :3

    http://jadore-la-couture.blogspot.com/2012/01/question-tag-and-working-on-new-nails.html

    xoxo

    jadore-la-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. krass, kanns sein dass du schon wieder voll abgenommen hast? °o°
    die christmas day outfits..total sexy >_< voll schöne hüften un beine!
    <3 <3
    wunderhübsches jennylein ^o^
    ...musst mich endlich mal in Kassel besuchen kommen :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. please
    i need to know where i can find this girugamesh hoodie. i can't find it online. PLEASE, please, give me a light (or a link ;D)

    i love your blog.
    ;*

    ReplyDelete