February 26, 2012

Gossip Girl

Hey my dears,

well...I promised to post party and carnival pics, but I'll do it next time! I'm just tired (like every weekend) and I want to sleep...
Tomorrow is school again and tinkas birthday! I look forward to it :) as well as I have to work a lot this week and on friday we will party - Rabeas birthday is on saturday!!!!
THIS will be awesome.

In the last time I started to collect a lot of pictures. Mosty Blair Waldorf - I love her in gossip girl. Her style, her look - everything!

 This outfit is so pretty!

Chuck is also hot as hell.




I just started with the second season! I love it~!

so...good night my beloved readers.

6 comments:

  1. Oi, ihre Outfits haben wirklich was ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Gossip Girl ist toll! Das sind auch meine beiden Lieblinge :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. wirklich schöne outfits^^ ich kenn gossip girl leider gar nich^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blairs Outfits sind inspirierend <3
    Ich liebe ihren Stil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich find hier das letzte Outfit von ihr am schönsten. :)
    Und viel Spaß die Woche über. Freu mich schon auf deinen nächsten Post. :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. sie sieht immer so erwachsen und "edel" aus, gefällt mir auch am besten <3

    ReplyDelete