March 12, 2012

Lenses and wig pimping

Hello my dear readers,

how are you all? Seems like I dunno what to blog about but I have so much pictures...
but just posting pictures is boring, isn't it?
Well, I could tell you that I have a boyfriend since 2 weeks now but its not all about guys (laughs)
 Friday I wrote a german exam for about 4 hours, eventhough I only slept like 3 hours. We wrote about the book "Homo-Faber"... hope it was okay.
Finally my lenses arrived, I love them but need to take better pictures after all.
AND I got that damaged brown wig which I wore really often in the past...now, as I finally cutted the damaged parts, it is wearable again!!

I also went to Primark, but bought not that much stuff  - this is one thing I bought.

And finally a high waisted shorts *_*

 Another good haul was this cherry blossom shirt from New Yorker.

 this was an outfit for Rabeas birthday - I love my rose printed jeans I bought a year ago with Maikel!


 Looks still a little damaged, but okay.




as you can see...red turns to pink/light pink and I'll get blonde hair soon, because Rabea and me want to attend the Hannover fair with "normal" hair. After it I'll buy mint green and do dip-dye.

Good bye lovelies!

11 comments:

  1. congrats zum boyfriend^^ wie schön :3
    die sachen sind schöön, möchte auch wieder shoppen :/
    bin gespannt wie die blonden haare aussehen werden, wieder so blond wie vorher?^^
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oha ein boyfriend O: glückwunsch ♥
    die pinken Haare sehn so zerwuschelt sehr süß aus!!
    & ich mag das cherry blossom top *__*

    ReplyDelete
  3. das cherry blossom top ist wirklich sehr süß :) ich bin auch sehr gespannt wegen deiner haare - vor allem auf deine dip-dye haare bin ich seeehr gespannt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wunderschöne sachen von einen wunderschönem mädchen ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww x3
    glückwunsch zum boyfriend ^-^ und viel iel glück ^^ X3
    die sachen sind wirklich sehr schön. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hart, die braune kenn ich ja gar nicht.

    ReplyDelete
  7. das cherry blossom shirt ist echt mage schön <3
    Uhh~ Homo-Faber lesen wir im Mom auch in der Schule Dx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is so cute! : D : D I think the dress you got is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gratulation zum Freund, oder wie sagt man? ^^"
    Was ist denn das für eine Messe in Hannover, wo ihr hingeht?

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations for you and your boyfriend bb♥ stay together for a long time:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hallo, könntest du mir bitte sagen, wie man dich erreichen kann? Wenn ich an deine Emal schreibe, kommt die Nachricht immer zurück, weil sie nicht gesendet werden kann :(

    ReplyDelete