March 6, 2012

Wigparty and so on

Hello my dear followers,

do you believe it? The sun is shining and I feel like its spring, eventhough it was freezing this morning! I hope spring will come soon! I want to see beautiful blossoms and go jogging with my dog without freezing my ass off (laughs)
Also I can't wait to go to meet ups again or to go to Hamburg!! I miss my lovely friends there but also I miss Irma, Kay and so on... distance, y u so stupid?!?!
Well, but  I got a lot to do with work, school and my friends here~ yesterday Miffy, Jessi, Nisi, Micha, Basti and Eric visited me to watch a movie and eat some pizza but before Miffy and me took the chance to make pictures. She always wanted to try out my wigs, so we enjoyed it and take pictures :D was lots of fun!

And I hope my lenses from Anna will arrive soon ;__; want to try them out so bad!!









We had lots of fun!!
I just need to wait for her pictures <3
Maybe I'll add them later or in the next post! <3

15 comments:

  1. Du siehst mega hübsch aus auf dem ersten Bild * - *
    Welchen Lippenstift trägst du?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Süsse Pics ♥ Das rot steht dir einfach ausgezeichnet!
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  3. woher hast du die wig nochmal? XDD
    sieht total gut aus :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha an dir sieht die rote Perücke aber schon ziemlich durchgefickt aus :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, ihr seid beide echt hübsch :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gott du bist so eine hübsche, sehr schöne fotos ! :)
    und ich hab mir heute früh auch den arsch abgefroren weil ich zu dünn angezogen war, aber die sonne schien so schön XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. ich liebe dich schwesterchen! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die blonde Perrücke steht Dir soooooo gut! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die Perücken stehen euch echt super! ;)
    Die Blonde sieht sehr natürlich aus, man sieht gar nicht das es sich um eine Perücke handelt. :D
    Echt hübsch.

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Schööön :)
    Dir stehen echt beide Wigs super!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful wigs and you look so pretty :3 and cute

    ReplyDelete