April 2, 2012

little friday

Hello!

Long time no see... vacations are full of work and friends! And soon I have birthday! I can't believe it (laughs)
Turning 21 this year..
Well I have pretty much to talk about. Still haven't dyed my hair, but tomorrow maybe! On thursday Nisi, Jessica, Rabea, Basti, Timo and more went to our lovely pub - the "MAD". We enjoyed it a lot and it was so much fun! On saturday I went to a concert of an Oi-Band - Vortex and Oi!dium! Were pretty good. Finally blue marks and neck-hurting again (laughs)
I miss j-music concerts so bad... want to see girugamesh, MUCC or D'espairs Ray with my friends (sighs)
But I'll write about the concert next week or so..





my outfit for thursday! Was pretty satisfied (laughs)

 as you can see: Rabea and me are myfreezoo addicted XD

 tofu with rice and vegetables *_*

 played also scrabble. :D

 my car w/ boyfriends car. Haha I would get crazy if someone would photograph me while parking. :D



 The chair.
Damaged chair.






What an awesome evening with men in black in MAD.

10 comments:

  1. Haha so many pictures, I can't say which one is my favourite. ...But I think the one with myfreezoo is... warte mal :D Warum schreibe ich englisch???
    Knaller Fotos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. genau das gleiche denk ich auch gerade irgendwie - will wieder auf n konzert :/
    Ich bereue es irgednwie, dass ich gerade jetzt wieder in die stimmung komme, wo diru pausieren :(
    ich hoffe für uns beide, dass wir bald wieder auf ein Konzert können^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg ich liebe dein Gesicht so sehr ;_; Hab ich das eigentlich schonmal erwähnt?
    Vor allem durch die Lashes werden deine Augen so betont D: ♥
    Steht dir unheimlich gut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich will auch mal wieder auf ein J-Rock Konzert ;-; Aber als wir in Japan waren, waren sämtliche Tickets schon ausverkauft *heul*
    Schöne Fotos ♥
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  5. BLONDES FTW >: D and yayyyy! FOOD <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dein make-up sieht so schön aus <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. the two ponytails looks so nice on you! :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ich mag das blond an dir jetzt so echt gerne! :o
    Und wie lange hast du denn noch Ferien? Ich hoffe du kannst sie noch ordentlich genießen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Du siehst so hübsch aus, Süße!
    Dip Dye steht dir ausgezeichnet!

    http://vivianaelica.blogspot.de/2012/04/inspired-by-park-bom.html

    ReplyDelete