June 28, 2012

Kimchi Bambi Blue Lenses + Ego

Hello my dear readers,

normally I won't review lenses that much but I bought myself weeks ago the "Kimchi Bambi Blue Lenses" from LensVillage and I was pretty satisfied with all.
The price was reduced so I thought "Hm, why not? You always wanted some blue lenses." And I did it and I am so happy.
They are also really comfortable and they enlarge your eyes a lot!

Enlargement: 10/10
Look: 10/10
Comfort: 10/10

As you see ... I'm satisfied :D but now to the pictures!


the package!
 unpacked. With lens case :)


the lenses itself.

sorry, I forgot to take a picture without lenses. Left eye lens and without make up.
 

 I look like an alien. Without wig and lashes and all!

 and for sure... pictures with circle lenses and wig :D




it is a really intense blue...I love it!

16 comments:

  1. die linsen stehen dir sehr gut ! ich mag auch irgendwann blaue haben. Danke für die nachträglichen glückwünsche btw <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. das letzte bild ist sooooo schön~<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing color *--* I loved;.; That intense blue fits perfectly with your hair and everything else *----*

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD THOSE LENSES ARE STUNNING D':<

    ReplyDelete
  5. blauen linsen gegenüber bin ich immer skeptisch, aber die find ich sau schön ö.ö
    vorallem liegts aber wohl daran, weil du der passende typ für blaue augen bist :3
    blasse haut und so ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah! die linsen stehen dir so richtig richtig gut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely color! Looks really good on you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww das zweite bild mit perücke ist das beste ♥
    sooooo süß **)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boah, die sind ja richtig intensiv, gefällt mir! auf dem letzten Bild erinnerst du mich an Avril Lavigne ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. the colour look realy nice and really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, i love those blue lenses! They suit to you very well! You looks so cute! *-*

    ~Kristiina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute lenses~~ and yes they look a lot better with make-up! :o also the color goes well with your wig ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. waah you look cute with those blue lenses :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. ig mag dein augen make up sehr...
    was für wimpernbenutzt du??

    ReplyDelete