June 5, 2012

Ruhrpott Rodeo Impressions

Hei there!

Just a short post with pictures about the Ruhrpott Rodeo!
It was really nice and I saw great bands like "Sondaschule", "Dritte Wahl", "The Idiots" and "Zwakkelmann." I enjoyed the time and got colour (more or less :D)

 before we went to the station.

 Meike and me.

 we were in the first class :D


such a cute dog I got to know! Digbie.

 Pierre and Marius.

 Marius while preparing eggs.

 sunbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn :D

 funny situation..

 The Idiots.
Smileeeeeeeeeee!

 Colibri, Ecke and me. 

 No make up = small eyes :D

at home.
FOOOOD!

4 comments:

  1. OMG THE PUPPY IS SO FUCKING CUTE >: D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Haarfarbe ♥
    Der Hund ist echt soo süss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nein wie cool du hast jetzt pinke haare omg <3
    ich will auch hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair *-*
    You are very daring~~

    ReplyDelete