August 9, 2012

Day in Hannover and Princess Mimi Sesam Gray Review

Hello folks,

on friday the 3th of August I went to Hannover with my dears. Inclued were Maikel, Jade, Jessi, Vio, Lina, Anastasia and me. Most of the time we just hung around in the Bubble Tea store, because they are playing korean music videos, and as Maikel and me are addicted to Hyunah of 4 Minute, we just sat there and.. yeah.
We also went to eat something at Miss Saigon and it was sooo good!!

[REVIEW]
I enjoyed the day a lot and I also tried the Princess Mimi Seam Grey for the first time, which I also got from http://geocolouredlenses.com/
I always wanted to try them out but I wasn't really sure about it, but I really love them!!
You maybe also know that Tsubasa designed it and its a really pretty design in my opinion...


What the website says:
Specification
Power Range: 0.00~-8.00

Diameter: 15.0mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.60mm
Water Content: 38~42%
1 year disposable


To my review pictures (later on, they are pictures of the day... )

 how they arrived

 without make up and both lenses in

 one lense and make up. lens on the right.

 some camwhoring, because they look better in sunlight :D

in my room with bad light and flashlight. What do you think?


Enlargement: 5/5
Comfort: 5/5
Colour: 4/5
All in All: 5/5

I had them in the whole day and I just used eye drops once.. so it was no problem, eventhough we were in Primark, where the air is kind of dry.


 We waited a while for our train and a women came and asked us, if we want some ice cream (sounds like in a bad movie..) but it was so nice and later we got ice cream!!

 as you can see, we changed our wigs again, Jade is wearing mine~

my outfit. I kinda like it a lot. 

I love this necklace!

 as you can see... ice cream!!!

 my kimchi soup..it was so good!

 sushi.. always if I go there. Haven't spend money on other things but food. I do regret it xD

 Anastasia and me <3 p="p">

 Hyunah, just as I told you.

always beeing busy. Busy with lipgloss.

Are you enjoying your vacation? I do... but I also have to work. And I read a lot. Finished the second book of the Hunger Games and started the third one and... it will end soon. I don't want it to end ;__;

Do you know the books?

18 comments:

  1. Ihr seht mal wieder echt toll aus!! Und die Linsen erst, ich bin so neidisch auf euch das ich die nicht reinbekomme :(((

    Und dein Outfit 1a! Könntest glatt aus einer Modeserie rausgesprungen sein :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sind du und Maikel echte Geschwister?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. leider nicht, ich wünschte es wäre so :) er bedeutet mir soviel wie ein Bruder.

      Delete
  3. So hübschen Kontaktlinsen. ^^
    Und die Fotos von dir und deinen Freundin sind auch süß ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mal abgesehen von den Linsen (ich liebe die Mimi Serie *V*), die schwarze Perücke steht dir super gut! *______* Aus welchem Shop hast du die (sorry falls du das schonmal in einem anderem Post erwähnt hast ;;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke dir *_* also mal abgesehen davon dass die wig nicht mir gehört..freundin hat sie von ebay. aber ich hab nu auch ne schwarze, von ebay und könnte dir den link geben? war so cheaaaaaap xD

      Delete
  5. hyuna *___*;;

    und die schwarze wig steht dir so
    und super schöne linsen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super hübsch!! ^-^
    Toll das du über diese Linsen schreibst. Ich habe mir nämlich genau diese auch gekauft, leider sind sie noch nich bei mir angekommen. :P
    Jetzt habe ich eine besere Vorstellung davon wie sie aussehen. ;)

    LG♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hübsche Bilder!! Die Kontaktlinsen stehen dir sehr gut :) Muss mir auch mal wieder welche kaufen..
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi i like your blog so much!!!
    if you don't mind check out my blog and follow me if you like
    i'll follow you

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey :)

    ja klar sehen wir uns auf der nichi - das muss sein!!! ich hoffe dieses jahr sind ein paar mehr da zum rumchillen. freu mich schon total darauf wieder liebe leute zu sehen :)

    und du siehst mit der dunklen wig so toll aus!!!! ach man ich will auch linsen reinmachen können. ich bin da so neidisch :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww du hast so wunderschöne Augen und die Linsen stehen dir total gut *_* *neid* Ich seh mit solch extremeren Linsen immer aus wie ein Alien *hahaha*

    @abnehmen
    Oh doch! Man sieht mir's meist nur nicht an, weil ich auf dem Blog nur FOTD veröffentliche, aber meine Oberschenkel bspw. sind monströs! hahaha <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow die linsen stehen dir so gut!!!! <3 sehr hübsch :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so different from your usual self with those lenses and wig~~ *o* Really cute tho!

    And I think these lenses are perfect for you, they look so good with your own eye color :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jetzt bin ich bei der Entscheidung nach neuen Circle lenses auf deinen Blog gelandet xD Aber ich glaub ich nehm die!
    Du sahst übrigens mega scharf aus in schwarzer perücke und kleid!

    ReplyDelete