August 5, 2012

GEO COLOR NINE Review

Hello lovely readers,

on thursday I received my first sponsored lenses by http://www.geocolouredlenses.com/ ! They gave me two pairs, but now I will review this one, because they are kind of new.
They were so nice and the package arrived really fast!! I couldn't believe it, it just took about... 1 week and a half, I think!

I chose this colour http://www.geocolouredlenses.com/geo-color-nine-an-a44/

On the website they say:

Specification
Power Range: 0.00 ~ -8.00

Diameter: 14.2mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.60
Water Content: 38~42%
1 year disposable



Now to the pictures!
 they arrived like this

 without make up and just one lense in.


 with both lenses in but no make up at all, I am sorry. 

 as you can see, they are kind of natural and I love the look. They perfect for europeen eyes in my opinion! Because the colour is really intense but there is not that typicall black circle around the lenses.

 I played a little around with meitu xiu xiu, as I haven't used it before, sorry (laughs)


without effects.

I just can say I was so happy that I got these lenses and I tried them out a day (like 8 hours) and my eyes weren't dry at all. They are really comfortable and everything. Also, if you contact geocouleredlenses.. they are so nice and answer really fast. I am really happy with that shop.


Enlargement: 4/5
Colour: 5/5
Comfort: 5/5
Service: 5/5
All in All: 5/5

20 comments:

  1. Wow, these lenses look really natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh ich möchte auch wieder gesponsert werden ;O;
    Sind aber echt tolle Linsen, stehen dir gut *0*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, die sehen klasse aus! Ich liebe Linsen, die natürlich sind und mit der eigentlichen Augenfarbe verschmelzen! Wirklich schön <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. oha die sehen sehr toll aus!!! is auch meine lieblingsgröße ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like their natural color and their size is really nice. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look like a doll :) sooo pretty :D

    visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/ =)
    and if you like it, feel free to click that follow button pretty! 6^^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! you're totally gorgeous!!!
    check out my blog and follow me if you like ♥
    I'll follow you ♥

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are sooo cute! I love your haircolor <3
    I just started following you <3 would be happy if you visit me back :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been thinking about trying circle lenses for cosplay, but they always seem to be made for darker eye colours...
    But these look great on you! I'll keep this brand in mind should I ever need some... ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super süß!! Die stehen dir wirklich total gut. Ich habe mir nun auch mal welche bestellt und lass mich überraschen ob mir das steht. :P

    liebe Grüße ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank youu :) Obwohl du mir auch in Deutsch schreiben kannst :p
    Ja vll sollte ich von meinem Urlaub noch was posten...hm :) mal gucken.
    Ich mag die Linsen an dir! Wie macht man das eigentlich, wenn man Linsen gesponsort kriegen möchte? *curious* :D
    xoxo
    Keki <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your first sponsored post! ^^
    I recently got sponsored by them as well! :P

    I love how natural these lenses look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! great color! and hey i like your hair!!
    if you don't mind check out my blog and follow me if you like
    i'll follow you ^__^

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Die sehen ziemlich gut aus ! Vor allem bei blauen Augen~ Ich finds nämlich schade, dass man so oft so einen krassen Farbwechsel bei dunkleren Circles hat wenn man ins Licht schaut. Scheint ja bei denen nicht so zu sein :>

    ReplyDelete
  15. YOU ARE SO PRETTY !!!>///< I love your face xDDD The lenses suits you very well ! Take more pictures aaaaah ~~~~ xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete