August 13, 2012

Latest Gets

Hello my lovely readers,

soon I'll be in Denmark and enjoy my holiday with my boyfriend before I'll to to Bremen, because I got my approval notification from the university of applied sciences in Bremen! I can't wait to study and I'm really nervous, but... well, I do it~!
Have I told you that I have to such a nice ex boyfriend? He was in Japan and collected a lot of Stitch stuff just for me .__. I was so touched as the package arrived and they were a lot of useful things for university.
But I will show you pictures now.
By the way we also had a circle meet up yesterday, maybe I'll post it this week or will plan it for next week ^___^

 everything was inside these both things. Awesome things..


 you don't even know how happy I was?!?!? I just love it to get flyer of girugamesh.
 *-*





a mirror! And thats not all, but too many pictures!!

Thank you so much Kai ;__; !!

And now to my latest gets... summer sale.

 a great necklace you saw in the earlier post. Primark.
 also from the last post. Primark.

 Primark *-*
 Primark - I LOVE THEM!!
 got the same as Maikel! So funny~
 make up bag from ebay..

new wallet - eBay, really cheap, though..

How are you all?


15 comments:

  1. I loveee stitch too!!!
    mind to follow each others? let me know, dear. i hope we can be friends and keep in touch! ^^

    love.
    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuuuuh so viel stitch^^ und totorooooooo, das is ja eher meiner*-*
    Viel Erfolg beim Studieren, es wird sicher toll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stitch is so cute! I was planning to buy lots of Stitch items for my baby boy, haha *o*

    Love the shirts you got from Primark and they should go well with the jeans you bought! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. so viele tolle sachen!!! ach stitch isthalt einfach toll :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Q* STITCH!!! So viel Stitch~ I love it!
    Das ist ja super-lieb, dass er dir so viel mitgebracht hat. Echt niedlich~
    Und auch das Primark-stuff ist LIEBE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was für süße Sachen ♥
    Mein Mann und ich sind auch Girugamesh Fans :)
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Stich is so cute! And I love the floral boots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die Sachen sind alle so süüüüüüüß :3 Und die goldene Kette hab ich glaub ich auch gesehen. Warst du im Hannover Primark? Viel Erfolg im Studium!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. das totoro wallet ist soo süß <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh danke <3

    aww die totoro sachen sind ja süß
    ich beneide dich darum !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhw ich weiss ja wie du dich gefreut hast als du mir die sachen gezeigt hast so süß :3

    wie dein kpmplettes zimmer forever vollgepackt mit süßen sachen :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. STITCH♥
    awwwwwwwwwww wie toll *-*
    achja, hast eine neue leserin :)
    würde mich freuen wenn, du auch meinen Blog besuchen würdest :)
    Lg
    http://jessybarbiie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha, das Stitch-Paket ist ja niedlich!
    Das schwarze Kleid gefällt mir. Schade, dass es hier keinen Primark gibt :(
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those shoes are unbelievable!! So cute, I want want want! :D

    ReplyDelete