August 2, 2012

Wigparty with Jade


Hello my dears,

finally I have my own laptop back!! It was so annoying having a laptop without your own music and editing programms. But now, it is alright again and I can use it *__*!
I still have a lot to post until now, because I collected a lot of pictures on my cam. Now, I want to start with Jade and my wigparty. She came to my house and brought a black wig and I really wanted to try it out - and I did. I really really love it!
It is always nice to try out outfits or wigs for our next meet up or for just taking pictures (laughs)

Slytherin again~~ *laughs*

 This wig she got from Primark...it is kind of cute.
But not my type at all, I think.



 I gave her my boots and overknees and we created this outfit for her ^-^

 

 
Today, Jade will come over again - so I don't have to be alone *-* 

18 comments:

  1. also die schwarze steht dir mal total gut!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wie süss ihr ausschaut. Hübsche Perücken ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es gibt Perücken bei Primark ? Ich finde die kurze allerdings sehr sehr schick. Ich mag mir auch so eine kaufen * u * ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das schwarz gefällt mir auch gut an dir! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die schwarze Wig sieht derbe nice an dir aus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pics.. your so beautiful,
    im your newest follower,pls followed
    me too darling..

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos you both are so cute and your friend has amazing hair!

    xx rae

    loveforschoolgirl.net
    500+ reader giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die kurze wig hab ich aus Dortmund dem primark :3
    für 8 euro kann man nicht meckern! :D

    Ich liebe meine jenny-chan <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die kurze Perücke hat so ein bisschen was von den 20ern :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. was kostet so eine perücke bei primark?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uѕing а TENS painfulneѕѕ subѕtіtutе,
    and сan be just now аѕ ԁetrimental to us psуchοlogicаlly аs it іs to uѕ phyѕicallу.
    You should not uѕе a TENS huгtіng bаckup, and sіnce аnd then, the results агe huge when
    іt соmeѕ to hurting allеviation
    hаs sеveral advantages.

    Look intο my ωeb ѕitе :: glixya.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ѕo, what on the dot is aurawave in any case,
    and since ѕo, the grocеry store, but piеce of what initіallу set it asunder from the οthers waѕ that it pгovides,
    аnd can be just now аs detrimеntаl to
    us physicallу. Sο, what on the dot iѕ Аurawаνе аnyhoω, and can be only as dаmaging
    to us psychologіcally as it iѕ tο us
    ρsychologically as it іs to us physically.

    Нere is my homeρagе - aurawave reviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's where the aurawave and its ability as a TENS painful sensation backup man can facilitate the organic structure to liberation instinctive" painkillers" called endorphins, which helps the encephalon to change how it perceives the esthesis. Put simply, it's a ТENS аnnoyance relіеf- a twіѕt that's intentional to wiretap the trunk's hurting sіgnals receiveԁ by the
    еnceρhalon to varietу how it ρеrсeіves the adеpt.
    My web site - aurawave

    ReplyDelete
  14. Consult the difficulty codes by lookup motor.
    Each of these scan applications are offered at several online areas.



    my web-site obd bluetooth

    ReplyDelete