September 2, 2012

Tattoo, Lenses and Connichi

Hello once again,

I'm at home after three days of work in a row which were reallly hard. As you know I work at Subway (until end of september...) and we ran out of bread two times on Friday. But luckily I had my great colleague Marn there!
Well, before Bastis and my holidays I had an appointment with Nancy, who tattooes me always. Still a thing I will really miss, if I live in Bremen. Oh, side-note: Just got my last things for university! Back to the topic.. I had an appointment because I wanted to finish my tattoo on the back and get a new one. The new one would be 'Ohana' with a hibiscus. You all know... Ohana means family. For me, it means also friends. My friends are always my 'Ohana'.. they even wrote it on my birthday card back in April.

Now, I want you to show the tattoos to you:
 Not the greatest pic, I know. My camera was a little blurry.. in real life it looks so great. The hibiscus has different colours and yeah.

This was on the first still, swollen, bloody and with a lots of lotion.


This is my finished tattoo on the back.

It is hard to photograph it anyway...

Now to my second review about the..GEO XTRA Blue.
As I forgot that I already had blue lenses, I chose another blue, eventhough I should have chose myself a grey or green or brown colour (sighs) stupid me is stupid.

I kinda liked the lenses because of the big black circle around the blue.
Here you can get them!

 How they looked in the lens case!

 One lens in.

both, my eyes were really wet, sorry..

 Here some picspam. Always wear a wig because before work, I'm not in the mood to make my hair, as I have to wear it as a ponytail all the time..



Blue and black are perfect as a combination.

Style: 5/5
Enlargement: 5/5 (15.0mm)
Comfort: 4/5 
Service: 5/5

I really recommend you geocolouredlenses.com ! They are so nice!


Now to my question:


Who of my followers is next week SATURDAY at the CONNICHI?


I'd really like to meet you!!

16 comments:

  1. BÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖH FOREVER JEALOUS OF YOUR TATTOOS! :(
    They're so beautiful! Can't wait till next year haha, Goethe-Tattoo here I come!

    The lenses are btw very beautiful! It fits perfectly together with the wig, nice shit! ♥
    (erstes kommi auf englisch, oder? voll aus der übung eh omg haha)

    CAN'T WAIT! ♥
    miss & love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Wirklich hübsch ! Das auf dem Rücken finde ich sehr mutig - sieht aber echt gut aus * u * ~
    Haha und ich gebe dem Maikel recht, dass Wig und Linsen echt gut zusammen harmonieren ! ♥

    Ich würde auch gerne zur Nichi fahren ;; ~ Ich werde wohl am Wochenende lernen 8'DDD (Besser ist das)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, diese Circle Lenses stehen dir verdammt gut! *-* du sieht zucker süß aus♥♥♥ sehr hübsch :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow tolle Tattoos! Die Linsen stehen dir echt super, sieht toll aus!!
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooooow krass die Tattoos ^^ Würde gern nochmal ne bessere aufnahme von dem auf dem Rücken sehen, das sieht wirklich schön aus^^
    Ich mag die Schrift von "Ohana" total, sieht sehr gut aus *v*

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your tattoos *____* and black wig looks good on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coole Tattoos! *_____*
    Ich wollte mich eigentlich auch nochmal tattoowieren lassen bevor ich aus Düdo wegziehe & habs natürlich nicht mehr geschafft ;;
    Mal schauen wie ich das jetzt mache >_>°°°

    Wäre echt super wenn wir uns auf der Connichi sehen würden! :3
    Wie gesagt, ich bin den ganzen Tag am Sweet Ticket Stand. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Der ist drin oder? ;_; Weil ich hab leider kein Ticket für die con >o<

      Delete
  8. Ich liiiieebe die Blüten auf dem Rücken!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dein Tattoo ist sooo schön!
    Alle beide. :)

    Die Kontaktlinsen sehen auch super aus. *o* Vor allem zu dem dunklen Haar. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute camwhore shots! :D
    And omg, I can't believe you have colorful butterfles on your back! :D That's so awesome! *o*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey sorry dass ich immer so lahm im Zurückschreiben bin :) Die Tattoos sehen super aus! Und ich mag die Perücke auch ♥ Wegen der Connichi: Ich würde super gerne hin aber ich fliege kurz darauf ins Ausland ~
    voll schade,hätte dich gerne mal gesehen haha, aber viel Spaß dir!
    xoxo Keki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for your comment! I'm sorry but I am so late to write a comment back...But i hope you like my comment! If you want please check out my new post! Its about my boyfriends visit in Germany!♥
    There are also more news :) I would be happy if you check it out ! THANKS

    Tolle bilder! Ich finde deine tattoos voll schön! ich selber hätte viel zu viel angst davor ;_; und ich wüsste nicht welches motiv :( aber das "familien" tattoo finde ich eine gute idee!!! und schön umgesetzt (^-^)
    die lenses stehen dir auch supi!


    http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Die Tattoos sehen geil aus *__*

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so pretty^^,Nice hair and contacts..:)

    ReplyDelete