October 22, 2012

A fall day

Hello my dear readers!

I wanted to write this entry back in business studies, but I haven't got all pictures until then~. I don't like that lesson at all. (coughs)
Now we have 15 minutes left until we have English again.. really? I want to go to bed and sleep. I'm still sick and coughing every stupid minute. It is annoying like hell.

But well, where shall I start?
On thursday our university party took place, so that we can meet Chinese exchange students and everything. It was such a funny evening! We also went to a disco, called "Gleis 9", because it was nearby. More or less. Anyway, Hibi and me had lots of fun!

 here you can see the black extensions a lot more!


 and a better picture of my sidecut :)

 "Kind of outfit picture"
 Hiiibi!

 derping around, haha~

Haha, stupid me is stupid..

As we went home on friday, my boyfriend got us from the station and we went to my home. Trixi was so happy to see me again and I was also happy to see my baby! Saturday we decided to make something we already wanted to do back in summer. The weather was so great. We decided to walk to the "Hohenstein".. it is in the forest and a way of 1,8 kilometer, eventhough you drive a little bit with the car (laughs)
The "Hohenstein" is a cliff and it is quite high for our little village.
I took a lot pictures!

 Trixi in the car! <3 p="p">


 I like fall a lot!



 Darling had just these clothes. Perfect for taking a walk..|D
 babydog.

 The view from the cliff.
 Another view.


I was afraid of falling down~~ ;__;

Well, university-time now!! See you soon! ^__^
Friday I'll maybe go to the "Freimarkt" in Bremen!

26 comments:

  1. I really like your sidecut!! And wasn't fall pretty the last days? So sunny and warm. Sad that it is cold again today... I can understand that you miss your babydog! ;///;

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich liebe deinen sidecut ;_; allgemeini der kontrast in deinen haaren sieht supertoll aus ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. sehr hübsches haar ♥ und seeehr hübsche fotos ♥♥ (der hund! **)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr hübsch :D
    aber die weißen Extensions sind Kunsthaar oder?

    ReplyDelete
  5. voll die schöne Umgebung! würde ich ja auch gerne mal sehen *-*

    die Kontaktlinsen auf dem ersten Bild gefallen mir seehr *-*!
    und deine Haare will ich mal live sehen endlich!! XD Samstaaaach ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Du siehst so hübsch aus!! Der Sidecut steht dir!
    Tolle Herbstfotos <3
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome look! great photos!
    love your blog!
    would you like to follow each other?
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh deine Haare sind sooo toll *.*
    das mit den schwarzen Extis ergibt auch ne coole Kombi!!
    *neid xd*

    ReplyDelete
  9. War ne echt super Woche...
    Und heute dann Uniterror -.-
    Aber haben es ja zum Glück jetzt überstanden und morgen haben wir ja nur einen Miniblock Chinesisch. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow so tolle Bilder!! Da zeigt sich der Herbst wirklich von seiner schönsten Seite. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your hairstyle. Really unique looking :)

    http://jvgyarugalss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. deine haare sehen mal wieder voll geil aus - vor allem mit den schwarzen extensions :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh danke ; x ;
    ich liebe das auch so..is von bodyline, da sind die relativ billig..meins hab ich ausm donki da hts 40 euro gekostet..
    leider habe ich das kleid gestern falsch gewaschen und jetzt sind die weissen stellen rosa gestreift, buhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair is absolutely lovely! I adore your photos too :3

    Sapphire
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ich mag deine Haare auch! Die Farbkombi ist echt hübsch. :3
    Und ich würde auch gerne mal wieder wandern gehen. :/ Als Kind, als ich immer noch mit meinen Eltern gehen musste, hab ich es gehasst. xD Aber jetzt würde ich es gerne mal wieder machen. Vorallem weil die Blätter jetzt auch so schön gefärbt sind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am really impressed by you, love everything here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg you hair <33

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi!! Your hair cut is fantastic!! I love it!!
    New post and follow me if you like my blog :)
    +++
    If you want, I wait you on The Reality Of A Dream.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my love love love your hair and your makeup!! You look so much like a doll <3

    Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  20. die schwarzen haare mit den hellen gemischt steht dir richtig gut :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha?! Was wir da so machen?!??!?!
    Come in and find out :D:D Aber nächstes Mal erst :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  22. woah dein Style is sooo mega *o*

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome post! Amazing photos, girl!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete