October 3, 2012

Welcome to Bremen

Hello my dear readers,

our moving is now finished and we slept two days in our new flat. In my opinion the rooms are big enough but a big minus is that the bed is really small~ ;___; this point really sucks but all in all I'm happy about our living place. We moved on monday and this was also the day where university starts for us. Kinda hard day but it was okay. Our chinese teacher is so nice as well as the English one~~!
Yesterday we also decided to celebrate our moving because today is a local holiday in Germany! We checked out some pubs and found a nice one after some time. But well, let the pictures speak ^-^
If you want to see my timetable or anything.. just say something <3 p="p">And I hope I can meet my friends from Hamburg soon, as well as my friends from Bremen?


 view in Hibis room!
 of course I took the big Stitch from Nici and Carina with me <3 p="p">

 some stuff... just a picture of my tv and so on is missing, sorry!

 view out of the window 

 my bed!

 yesterday I spent my time with watching the 70's show. I continue later.

 me on tuesday.

 bad outfit shot..~
 finally grey overknees *_*

 not the best, but it was dark. Sorry.

it was so pretty outside as it was dark *-*

 in one pub, there was a shark!

 Rabea!

 boyfriend and me... I decided for the wig because my hair was a mess after sleeping haha.

Now to the meme~~


I also got tagged for memes, eventhough I'm quite lazy if it comes to this topic, I found Shous meme interesting and I'll do it~~ It is always so nice that some of you tag me but I'm such a lazy person.. x_x

 

The rules are:
1. Note the person who tagged you and link him/her.
2. Write 8 facts about yourself which suit to the topic the "tagger" chose.
3. Tag 10 other people. do it if you like :)
4. Inform the people who you tagged.
5. Chose an own topic for those tagged people.


 I got the topic "shopping", lets start!

1. I would love to go shopping in Asia because they have much more interesting clothes-
2. I love to shop clothes but also stuffed animals (stitch and so on..) and cute stuff.
3. I prefer online shopping.
4. I often buy clothes at New Yorker, Gina Tricot or Zara.
5. Online I use ebay or also Gina Tricot or some lj communities.
6. I am addicted to buy shoes.
7. I only go shopping if I have money for it left.
8. Also shopping for food is fun!

Now I give you the topic... mhh... "dreams". Just do it if you want!


Now I'm gonna make some sushi and learn some Chinese, I think!


19 comments:

  1. Ahhh Bremen is so toll :) Meine Beste Freundin wohnt da =) Geht mal in den Irish Pub am HBF da warn wir immer und ich find den echt super. Hab nur leider den Namen vergessen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Haare sind so schön toll und lang Q __ Q

    grüß die Stadtmusikanten XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah ah nice nice ~ besonders die neuen winter edition shower gels von balea *___* <3 Im oktober kommen die neuen winter editionen von essence handcreme raus ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh danke dass du meinen tag gemacht hast^^
    das outift mit den grauen overknees is echt süß*-* zum ersten mal alleine schlafen , in der ersten eigenen wohnung is komisch oder? XD Ich wohne jetzt schon 1 jahr alleine aber ich weiß noch, dass es echt komisch war am anfang XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, wie lernen klingt das aber gerade nicht :D
    Waren zwei super tolle Tage. Aber das Bett nervt wirklich. Übel winzig :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schön dass ihr umgezogen seid und alles gut geklappt hat. Du siehst so süß aus auf den Fotos! Die Overknees stehen dir super! Woher sind die? Tchibo maybe? Ich hab mir schwarze dort gekauft, die sehen ähnlich aus und sind total toll <3
    Liebe Grüßeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke dir! <3
      Ne, nicht von Tchibo aber von Clockhouse bei C&A...Tchibo wäre aber auch eine gute Idee um mal zu schauen *-*

      Delete
  7. huhuuuu <3 danke für deine vielen lieben kommis ;___; <3 ich hab leider immer nur sehr wenig zeit zum antworten ;__;
    dein outfit sieht super aus! ich liebe leo pullis <3 und cool das du overknees finden konntest!! ich hab auch immer das problem das es in DL nie welche gibt... xD....hatte damals dann bei ZARA welche gefunden, die es irwie dann nach 2 wochen au nich mehr gab ... xD
    liebe grüße <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey :) Oh ich glaube ich war gerade auf Hibi's Blog xD Und jetzt hinterlasse ich dir quasi einen ähnlichen Kommentar haha ;D sorry aber: yay ich lerne auch Chinesisch! Es ist super schwer, oder? Aber ich finde es klingt schön und sieht auch gut aus. Wie heisst dein Studiengang?
    Liebe Grüße ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) ach kein Problem xD
      Oh das ist cool :) Wo und nur Sinologie?
      Ich lerne angewandte Wirtschaftssprachen mit Internationaler Unternehmensführung (AWS mit Chinesisch!)

      Delete
  9. I really love your blgo! you are stunning! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonnbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Danke :)
    Interessant wer sich so alles untereinander kennt :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gratulation zum Umzug! Sowas ist immer echt stressig.. ich hoffe ihr koennt es bald so richtig gemuetlich einrichten! Liebe Grüße :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi! u have a very cool blog! would u like to follow each other? i'll be very happy!)

    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your bed looks so cute!! However, if it's really small aren't you allowed to buy/bring one yourself? :D
    Also I really like the color theme of your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahw eine studentenbude :D
    ich wünsch dir eine schöne zeit in bremen :)
    du wirst dich da schon einleben ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, so ein Umzug ist immer stressig. :/ Aber ich hoffe ihr habt euch schon gut eingelebt. :) Wird bestimmt ne super Zeit während des Studiums! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have that heart rug from IKEA XDD;

    I looove your hair and all of your Stitch things * o *

    ReplyDelete