November 12, 2012

Busy days and food

Hello my dears!!

At the moment I'm really busy with studying because thursday we will have our first "test". I hope I can do it anyway!
I just wanted to let you know how my next entries will look like!
Maplelenses sponsered me two kind of lenses and I will review one of the pairs in the next entry. I also got a ashy pink wig from eBay and some lashes.
Well, on thursday Hibi and me watched Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkaban! Its always fun to watch the Harry Potter movies! Next thursday we will watch the next part, haha~ she reads the books right now ^^
On the weekend my boyfriend visited me and we watched Episode 4 of Season 3 from Walking Dead. That was a hard episode....but I won't spoiler you!!

 Thats how it looked while watching Harry Potter ^^ we also had some sparkling wine!
 Curry with rice and vegetables. This was way too much.
 If you're lazy and have University until 9 o' clock...
 noodles with mushrooms <3 p="p">

 the wig..
 the lenses I got today!
 The cheap ebay lashes XD
 bad outfit pic is bad.
just some eyeliner, I'm sorry. This day I was really lazy. Just put on my wig and went food-shopping with Basti and Rabea!


See you soon!

11 comments:

  1. Ohh so viel zu essen. :O Als Student hat man es gut. XD Auf die Kontaktlinsen bin ich gespannt. ;) ich möchte auch ein paar neue, kann mich aber nicht so richtig entscheiden... XD

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja... wenn man bis inne Puppen Uni hat..
    Heute war ja auch nicht so kreativ :D Ich Nudeln, du Suppe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah wie süß du aussiehst, die perücke is ja toll*-*
    Und das Essen sieht richtig lecker aus, vor allem die Pizza^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food looks so amazing! *___*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das erste Bild, lol! Ihr nehmt ein Bügelbrett als Ablage??!! xDD
    Ui ich freu mich auch schon auf die neuen Folgen von the walking dead, bin schon gespannt, wien in Staffel 3 weitergeht! Das Ende der zweiten war ja auch schon voll spannend.
    Die Perücke ist supihübsch und steht dir voll gut!! Sieht toll aus.
    Danke dir immer für deine lieben Kommentare <33
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thihi :D
    Sind die roten Haare eine Perücke? Wo bekommt man eigentlich tolle Perücken her? *_*

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your hair is beautiful!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooowww wie cool. Hätte ja auch gern eine *_* werden mal bei ebay gucken :3 Danke für den Tipp <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice wig, it looks really good on you ^^ Also good luck with the exam!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. schöner blog und deine haarfabe ist ja mal toll <3
    lg, ayumi

    ReplyDelete