December 18, 2012

Christmas is near.

Hello my dears!

Finally something new from me, haha. I would have written before but there was a Chinese test, English test and a homework which included a lot of time. But now I am finally done and holidays are near. I can't wait for them, but I still have to get christmas presents for my grandmother, father and his girlfriend and my dog. I need to do this on thursday. This will be really really hard (sighs) but whatever, I look forward to Christmas. It is the first time I have a boyfriend at this time and don't live at home anymore. Maybe this christmas will be really special. I also look forward to see my dog for two weeks, cuddle with her and all. Hope there will be snow on christmas. I hate this grey looking outside.

Now to a more recent topic! Yesterday Hibi and me went to the christmas market in Bremen to celebrate that we are finished with the homework. We live in a bigger city now and well... we went there like one time? Maybe two times? So we decided to do something and it was such a great evening. We had lots of fun looking through all the things and in the end we drank some mulled wine, which was really really good. I kinda got this "christmas feeling".

I also used the chance to wear my black wig, haha!

 




trolling around, hahaha~





 This was so cute~ all glittery and golden haha

 because Hibi loves macaws!! We had to take a picture!
 She got herself a choco banana!
Cacao with peppermint and mulled wine!




I hope you all have a wonderful christmas!
How will you spend it?











17 comments:

  1. Oh Gott, wie trollich wir auf dem Trollfoto aussehen... especially moi -.- :D
    Und Aras heißen Macaws auf Englisch... und ja, ich liebe sie *___*
    Wie mein Outfit echt scheiße aussah :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! All the pictures of the lights are beautiful *------* We have a Christmas market here but it's always really full of people and hard to navigate through. That wig looks so nice on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. die dunklen haare stehen dir voll gut <3 ah und der weihnachtsmarkt is so schön, müsste auch ma hingehen aber die sind immer so teuer und der in frankfurt ist auch leider immer so voll >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like lots of fun. I wasn't on a Christmas market this year and last year I didn't go there either...
    Strange. Why?

    I'll celebrate with my family. Like always actually. But I like it very much and I'll to a couple of smaller events with my friends to celebrate with them. :]
    It's the first time Christmas with a boyfriend as well, haha. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, dunkle Haare stehen dir so gut! <3
    Das sieht nach sehr viel Spaß aus! =3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bei anderen sehen die Wehnachtsmärkte immer so toll aus :/ Da werd ich immer neidisch, haha!
    und süß siehst du aus *3*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair doesn't look like a wig at all, for a second i thought you'd dyed it :'3 it really suits~
    lovely photos! We have a Christmas market here though it's so overpriced, i didn't go this year.
    I'll be with my mom and her boyfriend/his family this Christmas, going to be odd being away from home for Christmas! What are you doing?

    Sapphire
    http://littleowldiary.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. ich liebe weihnachtsmärkte ;^; <3 Alles glitzert und leuchtet. QQ
    und die schwarze perücke steht dir super gut *_* warum steht mir meine nicht so gut? XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die Produkte von Balea sind sowieso total super! Riechen toll, sind vegan und ohne Tierversuche <3 Aaaww du bist süß.. werde das Bild morgen oder übermorgen posten :3

    Weihnachten ist bestimmt irgendwie etwas toller wenn man einen Freund hat! Und scheinbar stehen dir echt alle Haarfarben *-*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your exams went well!! I'm having mine this week... The wig looks very cool and are you wearing circle lenses as well? your eyes are stunning! Love your beautiful lights photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ich kann verstehen, das es anders für dich sein muss. Jetzt auch wo du nicht mehr zu Hause wohnst und dann auch mit Basti. Ist bestimmt mega spannend und wird alls ganz schön! Da bin ich sicher! =D

    Am Montag war ich auch mit Sarah (die aus London) in Bremen auf dem Weihnachtsmarkt. Wenn ich das gewusst hätte, hätte ich euch Bescheid gesagt. ich muss mich noch dran gewöhnen, das wir jetzt so schnell zugänglich beieinander wohnen... xD

    <3333

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh weihnachtsmarkt , ich war dieses jahr leider nicht einmal ._.
    die schwarze wig steht dir wunderbar :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Actually no matter if someone doesn't understand then its up to other viewers that they will assist, so here it happens.
    Also see my page: accessori nautica

    ReplyDelete
  14. danke für das kompliment!!
    du siehst echt niedlich aus :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dankeschön :3 <3
    Jaaa Schuhe x3 freue mich schon so!

    ReplyDelete