December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hello dear friends,

I wish you all a merry christmas and I hope you all have good food, some great presents and a good time with your family.
Right now I'm watching the Last Unicorn (like every christmas..) and waiting for good food and later for my boyfriend, haha~ 

By the way, I have lilac hair since friday! I also went to see the "Bad Nenndorf Boys" again and it was so much fun! But I'll tell you more soon!


 hahaha played a little with my webcam.. wanted to let it look Christmas-like.




Not the best pictures, I am sorry. The light is bad and... I'm too lazy to get the pictures of my camera to the computer. Well~

Nice Christmas ^____^

15 comments:

  1. wow die haarfarbe sthet dir super! :3
    Frohe Weihnachten! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas too!
    I hope you had a nice Christmas eve!
    I like your hair. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dir auch frohe Weihnachten! :) <3
    "Das letzte Einhorn" liegt bei mir zu Hause auch noch als DVD und wartet darauf, geguckt zu werden. So ein schöner Film!
    Und die lilanen Haare sind cool. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas auch an dich, genieße die Zeit und wuah deine Haare <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. süße fotos :) du hast tolle haare!

    Liebste Grüße
    ViktoriaSarina

    ReplyDelete
  6. die Haare sind ja toll *_* und deine Backen sind so mega sweet einfach zum reinzwicken XD perfekt <3 hihihi
    Schöne freie Zeit euch noch allen zusammen :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you too! You hair looks gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die Haarfarbe ist toll und steht dir super!!
    Ich hoffe, du hattest tolle Weihnachten und hast einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr!
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohw, die lila Haare sehen toll aus *_* Ich finds ja echt beneidenswert wie dir auch echt jede Haarfarbe steht xDDD ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  10. es wird eine katze :)
    oh man deine haare sehen so toll aus, da will ich glatt mein pastelllila zurück

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard
    against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've
    worked hard on. Any suggestions?
    Take a look at my web blog ; vidacup

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Jenny! I followed your blog regularly about half year ago but after ending my own blog i stopped reading blogs. Now i have new blog and i found your blog again and i´m very happy about it! :D Luckily you still have your blog and i can keep reading it! Happy new year and greetings from cold Finland! (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superb, what a webpage it is! This weblog provides helpful facts to us, keep it up.
    My page - free chatting live

    ReplyDelete