December 9, 2012

[SPONSERED REVIEW] Princess Mimi Apple Green

Hello my dear followers,

as I already told you, I got two pairs of lenses from Maplelens.com and I decided for the "Princess Mimi Apple Green" because I really loved the "Sesame Grey" from this collection! You can get the pair here! I mentioned before that the service was really nice and I was so happy they sponsored me! I hope we will work together soon again! ^__^

Product discription from their homepage:
Diameter : 15.0mm Water Content : 42% Base Curve : 8.7mm Life Span : 1 Year Disposal The following items are included FREE with this product: 
-1 of animal lens case ($5.00 value!) 

I really want animal lens cases too ;__;  they are always so cute, haha! 



 one lens in.
 both lenses in (sorry, the light was not that good >_< it was dark already..)

with flash. They blend really really well with my own eye-colour!

 I also changed the wig... haha. XD But this was from another day. I was sick for a long time (cold... always T_T)
 blurry pic, sorry.
 The light was not that good, so I changed to the bathroom.
 This is from this friday. I wanted to wear the pink wig again~ liked it!
 And another picture where you can see the lenses really good!








Style: 5/5
Enlargement: 5/5
Comfort: 5/5 
Service: 5/5
If you want a pair of lenses, don't hesitate and buy them at MapleLens.com because they are really friendly!

  An outfit picture from where I was at home!
 Well, kind of outfit picture.

Sorry for the not so interesting post, lovelies!
Hope you had a nice weekend!

 

20 comments:

  1. Ahh that series has been sooo popular! : D I like it too, but I prefer the Sesame Grey ones! hoho! : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. die linsen stehen dir so gut *_*!
    und schöne outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya,
    this is lovely!
    I loved that hair also =)
    I'll be very happy iy you check out my blog too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die Linsen stehen dir super und sehen toll aus! Sehr hübsch ♥
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice lenses and you are soooo Cute in these pictures! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lenses look beautiful with your pink hair!
    <3

    Sapphire
    http://littleowldiary.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im Januar bestell ich auch bei maplelens.com. Find die Lenses echt toll die du da trägst, mal gucken, ob sie mir in einer anderen Farbe auch noch zusagen :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hunde sind einfach wundervolle Tiere. Thihi :3 Uuuhh 2 Wochen? Musst du auf sie aufpassen? Werde das Tattoo morgen endlich fotografieren xD Bin heute nicht dazu gekommen und nach der Arbeit ist es immer schon dunkel -.-

    Die Perücke auf dem letzten Bild ist sooo toll *_* Und so lang <3 Die Linsen sind wirklich schön und passen irgendwie perfekt zu dir :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heyy vielen Dank :) Und ja genau, Hannover ist es. Cool! Wo studierst du zur Zeit? Ich glaube du hast mal Bremen geschrieben aber bin mir jetzt nicht sicher. Aber whateverr wir könnten ja mal meeten? haha ♪

    ReplyDelete
  10. those eyes look awesome! love the green it pops with your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow wirklich schön (: sag mal woher hast du die Perücken *-* die sind ja mal richtig hübsch !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey ^^ hab die eigentlich immer vom ausländischen ebay! ^_^ aus China!

      Delete
  12. Aaww danke :3 Klar darfst du fragen! Habe dafür 70 € bezahlt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Die Linsen stehen dir wirklich gut! :D Mir sind sie ein bisschen zu gross >__< Die Perücke ist geil :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just ordered same lenses!! They're so nice colored and I can't wait they arrive XD You're so cute and sweet <3!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohh die linsen sehen voll schön an dir aus und deine augen sind so schön groß *-*

    ahh und deine outfits find ich auch voll schön, vorallem das letzte !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute outfits, I really like the second one :3
    I'm not very into circle lens, but the green lens look great on you!

    nyuu
    lolitium.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow the contacts looks amazing on you! :3

    ReplyDelete