January 21, 2013

Clothes

Hello my dears,

how are you all? I hope you're all fine! I'm kind of tired, because I haven't slept much. But I was at home this weekend and yeah, I didn't know that there was no cat waiting for me anymore. I will miss her a lot, because I had her for 14 years, I think and she was such a lovely and cute cat. But it was better for her, because she suffered. It was a good death and now she sleeps somewhere good, maybe. I think of you, my little Molly. Forever love.

But now to something happier.. because I have to realize it first, it is somehow strange. Well. I want to show you my clothes I got for christmas and a dress I bought myself~
As I already mentioned, I want to wear more dresses, and well~ I'll do! :D

I also took a walk on the weekend with my boyfriend and Trixi in the snow. It was a really nice day and I love to went to the forest, if there is snow! And to disappoint you: the lilac is now all washed out and I will have brown hair till... I don't know. I want my hair to get healthy and wanted a normal colour for that. But I like it anyway! *_*







And the pictures of the snow~~ *_*

 baby *_*


 baby waiting~~ *-*


and a little preview with stupid hair and without make up. 

Hope you have a nice week!

14 comments:

  1. tolle Kleider *__* Und der Schnee ist so schön! Mit Molly tut mir das wirklich sehr leid, aber es war wohl wirklich wahrscheinlich besser so, so schmerzhaft es auch ist, das zu akzeptieren. ._. ich hab dich lieb! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah die KLamotten sind schön*-*Und die Schneebilder*v*Ich mag zwar die Kälte nicht aber ist doch schöner als Regen^^
    Das mit deiner Katze tut mir Leid, sowas ist immer sehr schwer..ich will gar nicht daran denken was ist, wenn mein Hund mal stirbt ;O; LG <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh ~♥ So schöne Kleider! *_* Die Kleider gefallen mir wirklich alle ausnahmslos gut! *_*~♥

    Hachja, wenn ich die Fotos so mit deinem Hundi sehe, werd ich ganz melancholisch :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. schöne kleider :3 Ich liebe fast alle Kleider die Spitze dran haben!
    Dein wuffi is ja süß <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die Kleider sind total hübsch! Das weiße und gelbe Kleid gefallen mir besonders gut :)
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  6. dein weißes kleid ist ultraschön *o*
    einfach traumhaft ^-^
    Wo hast du das her ?

    Liebe Grüße ^-^
    & schau doch mal in meinem blog vorbei ♥ http://kekecinderellasdream.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your cat! :(
    Lovely dresses you have bought for yourself, looking forward outfit pictures ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. das weiße kleid ist super schön <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ja hat er echt toll gemacht und ich liebe die Farbe rot einfach total <3
    Das mit deinem Kätzchen tut mir leid :/ Aber manchmal ist es wirklich besser so! Ich finde das weiße und das schwarze Kleid richtig toll! Ich hoffe damit kommen noch Bilder :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are gorgeous and your doggy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry for your loss! I'm a huge cat-lover myself so I know how sad it must be :(

    But yes, very nice clothes indeed, especially the dresses <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. und ich sabber auch dem weißen hinterher *_*
    wenn du teilst woher du es hast, dann bitte auch mit mir :D

    ReplyDelete