April 10, 2013

Easter Vacation

Hello new readers and old readers,

I hope you're feeling alright. I'm kind of tired but okay. Feels like spring is finally coming. By the way last week were easter vacation and I went home to celebrate my grandmas birthday and as well Nisis and Schröders/Tinkas birthday (where I posted some pictures before.)
And saturday Hibi and me will go to a concert of a punk band! Can't wait for it!! It'll be so much fun! After all, my life isn't that interesting at the moment. Well, except our tuesdays where Hibi and me watch movies, sew things and so on. And next week there will be the Tarzan musical! I hope it will be awesome *_* but spending time with friends is always awesome. And soon is my birthday. Time is passing by too fast, haha XD
While I was at home I also visited a good friend of mine and saw Emily again!! She is too cute *_* and later we ate Raclette! Thank you!!




 Cute Emily is cute!!

 Omnomnom!!

 Again cute Emily!

Also Nisi invited us for cake and coffee on her real birthday date. Simba is always the cutest *_* <3 p="">

Boyfriend and Simba!!

 Birthday kid!! *_*

And Simba playing with my camera while nearly falling asleep.. cutie..

 I also bought myself new shoes and a mintgreen dress for Nisis birthday party!



 

 my nails are finally growing, so I use nail polish again *_*

 Awesome Jessi!
 Cute Tinka and Michi!
 Julia, Nisi and Max ^-^
 guys having a cigar and whisky..

And Basti and me~

Byebye my dears!

10 comments:

  1. Oh die Kleine ist ja süß! *.* ♥
    So schöne große Kulleraugen, hmm~♥
    Das Kleid steht dir so super TvT ♥ plus das schlichte Make Up (also im Gegensatz zu gyaru-make) steht dir auch!
    Achja, raclette sollte ich vllt auch nochmal futtern. bekomm grad hunger darauf ^^ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. " After all, my life isn't that interesting at the moment." WUUUT?! :D Voll viel am Machen im Moment :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaww dein Kleid steht dir voll gut *__*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah danke :3 Ein besseres Kompliment kann man mir nicht machen *-* <3
    Dann wünsche ich dir und Hibi schon mal ganz viel Spaß :> Wunderhübsches Ding! Du wärst so ein super Model für mich :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow du bist wirklich hübsch *o*
    Ich mag deine aigen total :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow du bist wirklich hübsch *o*
    Ich mag deine aigen total :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that
    it's really informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels.
    I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from
    your writing. Cheers!

    Stop by my blog :: book promotion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Gott, Raclette. *Q* Das hab ich so lange nicht mehr gegessen. :( </3

    Das Kleid find ich auch schön, aber noch besser gefallen mir die Schuhe. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Das türkis steht dir wahnsinnig gut! <3 und die kleine ist mega süß *_________*

    ReplyDelete