April 22, 2013

Happy birthday to me!



Hello dear followers,

I'm back from an amazing day. Today was my birthday~! Sunday we started watching 99 francs again, so Basti could watch this amazing movie too and later we watched OSS 117 again and then time went by way too fast and I turned 22. We also had sparkling wine and as Basti went outside to get my present he just kicked the whole sparkling wine into my face and on my wall, as he came back. For sure this was not was he wanted to do, but it was a really funny moment. Well, but now onto my birthday presents. Hibi just got me OSS 117 - two of the best comedy movies ever. I was so happy to have it now. And I am still happy.
Basti told me before that I'll get my birthday present later than thought because you can just order it via credit card and he doesn't have one. Well, so I didn't thought I will get a present but he gave me one. One really amazing present. Afterwards he told me the story. As he saw that you could just pay via credit card at Tiffany, he decided to drive to Hamburg from Hamelin on friday (before he came to my home in Bremen) He phoned with the company and asked if the present is there and if it is okay to pay with cash ..well, this was just amazing and cute. He sat in the car for 6 hours and I can't believe I have a Tifanny present next to me.

 lets start with the birthday kid~ haha. 22.. yeah. Kid. xD

 I made some brownies for today~ 

 Awww!!

 Here are the presents!!

 
The package is too pretty..

 I didn't know what was inside..


 Here is the necklace!! 

 So pretty!! I love it a lot!!


Well, we also partied until 5am ...right now I'm pretty tired. Soon I'm going home and will celebrate my birthday with my family and my friends!! ^__^

22 comments:

  1. Uii, ist ja echt cool, dass wir am selbem Tag Geburtstag haben. :D Alles Gute wünsche ich auch dir! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. die kette ist echt wunderschön ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alles Liebe zum Geburtstag!! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
    Die Kette ist ein Traum. Ich möchte auch mal etwas von Tiffany geschenkt bekommen. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alles gute zum 22! <3
    aw die kette is ja toll, obwohl ich eig net so auf tiffany stehe ;;
    süß siehst du auf dem bild aus <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alles Liebe zum Geburtstag :D
    wow schöne kette *Q*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, Happy Birthday!
    I just recently sold my Tiffany necklace to someone, I almost got a shock when thinking you might have gotten mine hahahaha. But you didn't, it's cute of him! I didn't know people have to go that far for Tiffany jewelry...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alles Liebe nachträglich zum Geburtstag!!!
    Hach 22, blutjung! ;A; Das waren noch Zeiten xDDD
    Ich fühl mich so alt ;A;
    Die Kette ist wunderschön, ein tolles Geschenk!
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my~... ich hatte das Päckchen schon auf einem Foto gesehen dachte 'OMG! TIFFANNY??'. Wie genial und wunderschön! Hat Basti echt gut ausgesucht! <3 Freu mich aufs Wochenende!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alles Gute nachträglich!
    Ich hoffe du hattest einen schönen Geburtstag! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. The butterfly! *-*

    And happy birthday!
    I'm not online that much these days since my notebook broke and the new one won't arrive ._. So I miss everything. xD

    Ah, btw. I remade my blog! *-* Finally! Would be nice if you followed it again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy (belated) Birthday Süße ~♥
    Du bist so hübsch ~♥ hihi ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woooooooooooooow Tiffany Kette, wie toll!!! (*/////*)
    Von mir auch nochmal alles Gute nachträglich^^ ich werd dieses Jahr auch 22 aber im Geiste sind wir doch irgendwie ewige 17 oder 18 oder? XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hier auch noch mal alles Gute :)
    Die Brownies waren geil :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday und alles Gute nachträglich!! ^0^ ♥♥♥
    Ich hoffe du hattest einen ganz tollen Tag.
    Aww und die Tiffany-Kette von deinem Freund ist total toll. ;_; Wie süß von ihm!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday <333 Dein Geschenk ist ja total toll~ echt lieb. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birtday!
    Cute necklace. *w*

    beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  17. Alles Gute Nachträglich, Jenny!
    Hübsches Foto von dir <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Herzlichen Glückwunsch nachträglich!!!
    Ich les ja du hattest eine schöen nacht XD ich hoffe mit deiner familie wars auch schön :3 Die kette ist so süß, ich hätte sie auch gern :33 und das foto vom tagpfauenauge ist so schön!! :33

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Happy Birthday Sweetie!
    Now I´m following you in GFC If you want follow me back!

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. City of Bones!
    Really interesting!!

    Happy belated birthday to you!

    www.colorfulexistence.com

    ReplyDelete