April 17, 2013

Tarzan musical and meeting friends

Hello my dear friends,

I just came back from Hamburg! Yesterday I went there by train because it was the date for the Tarzan musical. It was a special birthday present for Nici from Carina and me and finally it was the special date. Before we ate burger from Jim Block. I had a champignon burger and its always so tasty! We had lots of time until the musical so we played Mario Kart! I'm not that good in that game but I'm better finally and I really really love it. I wish there would be more Mario Kart games with different roads and so on. By the way.. I hate the rainbow road, haha.

Later we went to the musical by tram and it was FULL. I've never expected it to be that full, but I think it was sold out (okay, the musical place will soon change..).
In my opinion the whole performance was just awesome. The songs, the characters and everything.. And I love the song "two worlds" by Phil Collins and I nearly had to cry as the song was played. All in all the musical is really great and you should see it, if you are a big disney fan. And Tarzan fan of course!


Today I was hella tired and late so I stayed at Carinas place and we watched 3 movies. "How to train your dragon", "Rio" and of course "Tarzan", hahaha. We wanted so see if after the musical again. Was really really nice!!!



Now the picture spam will start, haha~


 lets start with Maki, Carinas cute and annoying cat. I love him and he is really cute but in the night he was waking us up everytime... nahh.

 
And my burger! It was so good and I was so hungry as I arrived in Hamburg, haha~~

 Again Maki.. *-*

 Peace, haha~
 I love you !! I hope you know that!!

 Friends for such a long time, I'm so happy. I enjoyed meeting you two so much!!

 First cherry blossoms I saw.. <3 br="">
 Tarzan!!

The end.. we sat very far away, but we saw nearly everything, so no problem ^-^


Just take a look, please!!! ^-^ 

And a picture of Hibi and me ! Next entry will follow soon!

Stay tuned, dears! Byebye!!

14 comments:

  1. Oh, die KATZE!1!! ♥ ♥ Aber doof, dass er euch nicht schlafen lassen wollte. xD

    Ich fand die Rainbow-Strecke bei Mario Kart auch immer doof. Bin immer runter gefallen, weil ich nicht gesehen hab, wo lang es geht =_=

    Ich hab Tarzan nicht gesehen (also als Musical), aber Disney Musicals sind allgemein immer toll. :3 Schön, dass ihr sowas tolles zusammen gemacht habt.

    Und dein Outfit gefällt mir voll gut. <3 Sehr niedlich. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. schubidu schubada ♥ xD war schön!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh meine Oma und meine Mutter haben sich das Musical mal angesehen und waren auch begeistert ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freu mich, das ihr eine schöne Zeit hattet! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. XD Wie random das Bild von uns beiden aber auch am Schluss ist :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wie extrem gehen meine Haare denn da ab?! :D

      Delete
  6. Boah dieser Kater is ja hübsch <3 auch wenn er nervig ist...! (ist mein kleiner auch haha...)
    Ich würde so gerne auch wieder nach Hamburg...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ich finde dich einfach total hübsch! Aber kann dich verstehen... wenn mich mal jemand anderes fotografiert stelle ich mich auch total doof an xD Wo wohnst du den nochmal? In Bremen oder?

    Die Katzi ist ja echt niedlich *-* Und freut mich dass Tarzan gut war! War selbst noch nie in einem Musical :o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die Katze is cool, ich liebe Mietzen ♥
    Dein weißes Kleid ist voll süß und steht dir supi!!
    Liebe Grüße ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw danke für dein kommentar !
    Uh tarzan würde ich mir auch so gerne ma ansehen >.<
    is bestimmt voll toll gewesen QQ

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your style and your blog is super neat <3 I had a cat that looked just like Maki! I will follow your blog now from now on. Have you ever been to Japan? I'm moving there next weekend! It's an amazing place! Check out my blog in a week or so for updates!

    ~Amanda Heinz
    www.MeltyMilkyStar.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. dankeschön (:
    ich persönlich bin ja nicht so der musical fan :D selbst disney filme, die ich liebe, beinhalten mir schon zuviel singsang :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaah wie geil. Ich war am wochenende in dem selben musical. :D
    Ich bin ja auch ein riesengroßer disneyfan. ♥_♥
    Ich hatte das ganze Musical über gänsehaut :D

    ReplyDelete