May 14, 2013

Some ego pictures and outfits

Hello followers,

long time no see, I know. I was sick since last monday and wanted to go to my doctor but he wasn't there. The infection got better but on thursday (local holiday in Germany..) it got really worse and I went to the hospital and got some pills. Yesterday I saw my doctor and I don't need to take the pills anymore but drink enough and relax a little. But I feel better. In the time where I just stayed at home I decided to take some pictures of myself, because lying in bed all day gets really boring after some time. I also want to post some pictures which are older, haha.


 I also got a package from Teru for my birthday. I got a couch for my BJD *__* will take pictures~

 books I got via rebuy.de
 went to eat ice cream (or ice coffee) with Basti in Bremen

saw this beatiful tree! 

 wearing blue lenses again and full make up.. but hair was a mess, haha.



 with my short hair and without special make up.

but my hair got longer.

 I had no shoes with me.. meh.



my new sleeping pants, haha. It is so cute~~

Goodbye my dears! Gonna drink lots of tea now.

18 comments:

  1. Gute Besserung Spätzchen ♥
    Ruh dich aus und machs dir mit CoB bequem haha! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, du bist so hübsch :3 Gute Besserung :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D hört sich ja nicht so dolle bei dir an, aber hoffe dir gehts jetzt besser! ^.^
    schicke Fotos, un dlol die Schalfhose hab ich in pink XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weiterhin gute Besserung! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're feeling better now, that sounds awful! :C
    I love your blue lenses~

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  6. City of Bones is like the most awesome book ever! *____*
    The package looks so cute with that sketches on it... :3
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohje, gute Besserung! <3
    Und eine Couch für Ryo? *_* Voll toll, ich möchte Bilder sehen, hihi. (Das Paket ist wirklich süß bekritzelt :3)

    Yay for rebuy und ich finde, dass blaue Linsen dir echt so gut stehen! ;w; ♥ Super hübsch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your lenes are amazing *w*

    xo, Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blue lenses are awesome! Really! ♥

    And the black/white dress with the tights looks very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha... wie süß die Zeichnungen auf dem Paket sind. <3
    Deine Bilder sind auch toll, du hast echt tolle Augen *__*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Danke :3
    Inzwischen geht es dir hoffentlich wieder gut! Aber viel trinken ist ja eigentlich immer sehr wichtig, obwohl ich selbst immer viel zu wenig trinke >.<
    Ich finde es krass wie wandelbar du bist! Und so hübsch x3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sehr süße Bilder <3 ich hoffe dir geht es mittlerweile wieder sehr gut!!
    Das Päckchen von Teru ** Ich möchte auch so süße Zeichnungen auf Päckchen haben! xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. wie süß du wieder aussiehst <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Das Paket ist ja mal liebevoll gestaltet. :D Die kleinen Figuren darauf sind echt super süß. ♥

    ReplyDelete