September 22, 2013

Connichi #2

Hello my dearest friends,

I'm alone again, since Marie is gone home. I'm so sad. It is always so funny and great with her and we had so much fun! Also, we watched the whole season 3 of OC California. And we rpgd. And did so many things I can't even tell you. I wish my friends from far away would life next to me, so we can meet up more often. But well...
Tomorrow Hix will also come to our place *__*!
But now to the second part of the Connichi. Sunday I decided to dress up as gyaru again. Didn't do that for a long time. We partied until 5am and were home at 6am on sunday morning... and then... we woke up at 9 o' clock or something like this.
I was also able to meet the awesome Tina again! We saw each other two times and also on this weekend again XD She is such a cute girl *-*





 She is so awesome *_*














I hope you enjoyed the Connichi entries!

9 comments:

  1. Ich war leider nicht da
    aber du siehst wunderhübsch aus *__*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du weißt dass ich auch die Fotos von dir hinreißend finde?
    Aw, schade dass ich dich nict af der Nichi sehen konnte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Bilder sind wunderschön! *___* Ahaha, der Titan am Ende! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Du siehst total süß aus, das steht dir super! Die Perücke ist auch goldig, passt zu dir :)
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die Perücke steht dir echt!
    Gefällt mri gut, wenn du so niedlich aussiehst :D

    Lg,
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dankeschön! Ich hoffe es sehr... Zukunftsangst ist echt scheiße.
    Also bist du sehr empfindlich was solche Bücher/Filme angeht?

    Du siehst auch immer hinreißend aus :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Du sahst echt so hübsch aus am Sonntag! <3

    ReplyDelete