September 10, 2013

Godmother, Cats and Connichi


Hello dear readers,
I caught a cold since sunday and I am feeling a little bit dizzy ;__; but I get myself to work and back and sleep all day long. Today I need to do some homeworks and get my cosplay for the Connichi ready. I love this convention so much and I can't wait to meet up with all my beloved friends. This convention is always so much fun, I love it *-*
Well, but now to my weekend. On friday I did nearly nothing, just cuddling my dog (laughs) and on saturday was the big day. I got godmother. I never believed I will be one but for this cute, little girl... I could not resist. Her name is Emily Grace and she was born on my birthday and she is the daughter of a really good friend of mine. The day itself was awesome. The food was awesome and the baptism itself as well. Later this evening Basti and me went to Sven and Tinka. We decided to make a DVD evening with fast six (I love this movie so much, I can't even...), Ghost movie and Lady in black. Did I already told you that Svens Charly got kittens? No? They are so cute! And soon I own one of them! But now I talked enough and I will show you pictures of everything!
 Some of the things I got her. *-*


 awesome cakes!
 Caro and Jan made them by themselves! It is awesome!!!


 I am so happy. She is such a cutie. *-*

 Let me introduce... : Hicks. Carina named him after "how to train your dragon" Hicks, because he was a little bit like him. His behaviour and all XD I think this is really cute.
 Awesome sleeping clothes are awesome. Don't care: Look at him!!

All cuties playing around!

 awwww!!!
 "Buh!"

13 comments:

  1. So viele Bebes!!! <3
    Süß! Viel Glück als Patentante :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, wie süß! <333 Katziii ♥
    Und ich wäre auch soooo gerne auf der Connichi, aber sie ist für so spontan einfach zu weit weg. :( Ich bin gespannt auf dein Cosplay. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das Bild von euch is voll schön *A*
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4xOEgG00gJo/Ui9N8Et79ZI/AAAAAAAAE2E/7kQ3qDN5CP4/s1600/54cf687e17bc11e3bc7922000ae90d97_6.jpg
    Und die Katze is ja niedlich ;O;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fotografierst du die armen Kätzchen mit Blitz eh ;O;
    Wie süß sie einfach sind! *eine klau*

    Patentante, oha :3 was für eine Verantwortung!

    viel Spaß auf der Connichi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, wie schön und dann hat dein Patenkind auch noch an deinem Gebu Burzeltag :D Das ist echt schön! <3
    Achja, und wenn ich mal einen Kuchen haben will, wer dich demnächst dir bescheid geben, dass du es weiterleiten kannst, oke? XD Die sehen ja traumhaft aus!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ich hoffe, wir sehen uns auf der Nichi, auch wenn mein Cosplay wohl nichts mehr wird. :(
    Viel Glück als Patentante ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. omggg hicks and the clothing you got for emily is super cute!!♡

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com
    (Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products including cosmetics from Diamond Beauty, Candydoll, Dollywink, etc!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wie süß die Kleine!! Und die Torten sind ja mal der Knaller geworden, voll hübsch!!!
    Viel Spaß auf der Connichi :)
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  9. This cake is amazing. And cat is really, really cute. *w*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ich werd auch auf der Connichi sein.. *__* Ich hoffe ich sehe dich. Was cosplayst du denn??

    Awww die Kleine ist ja niedlich und die Kätzchen auch. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Danke :3
    Aaaww so viele Babys! Ein Menschenbaby und ganz viele Katzenbabys :D <3

    ReplyDelete