September 28, 2013

Time with Marie and let me introduce you "Hicks"

Hello readers!

How are you? Do you enjoy or dislike the cold weather? It nearly feels like winter, doesn't it? Well, the Connichi parts are now over (ahhh, after-convention-sadness...) but I have some awesome news! Last week my best friend came to my place again (and next week I will go there, too. Haha.) and we had a lot of fun (like always.)
We watched OC California... it it always the same, isn't it? We are addicted to it!! Went to eat Sushi, partying and I made a cake. Also, we went shopping. Marie got so many great things *-* and I have new shoes for winter finally. It was just great.
And now to the new member of our family, haha. On wednesday our little boy came to our appartment. He is named "Hicks" after "How to train your dragons Hicks". He is still a little cat and so cute. Eventhough he keeps attacking your feet in the night and so on. I can't be mad with him.



 omg this was so much fun XDDDD
 groar!!!!!!

 Tina and me  - we met again, hahaha *-*
Excuse me because I look so tired... we were awake the whole night before.
 My classmate Sandra - finally some persons who like Japan and Animes in my class ;_;
 Vivi *-*
 bestie. Isn't she beautiful?

 all the food...
 later we went to drink cocktails and eat something again...


 Sven with tinkas hat.

 This evening was also so much fun, eventhough I haven't enough sleep ;_;
 now to the little Hicks..

 "what? You didn't realize me for two minutes? Wait. I sit on your laptop."

Awww, he's so cute and looks a lot like my old cat Molly. Its great. So I am always reminded on her.

13 comments:

  1. Hix is so cute! >w< And the other photos are great too! You and your friends are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du siehst nicht mal annähernd müde aus, falls dich das beruhigt :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow seht ihr wieder alle hübsch aus^^
    Und sushi!! (*__*) Ich will auch (;0;)
    Die Katze ist meganiedlich ;O;<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. er heißt übrigens Hicks bei Drachenzähmen leicht gemacht...
    ich freue mich schon ihn im Dezember kennenzulernen <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiiixx ist ja sowas von süß, ich sterbe gleich *__*

    Und so viel Essen .__. Gott, wie neidisch ich bin. *__*

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Wait. I sit on your laptop' hahahaha awww how cute!
    I am glad you seem to have spend such a wonderful time with your friends, it looks like a lot of fun and you look great together ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had fun! Seriously drooling over those sushi pics... hnggg

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  8. moaa, lecker.. :O und ein Kätzchen *o*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uhh Sushi und du siehst so hübsch aus *__*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Es war so schön mit euch. <3 Danke nochmal, dass ich dabei sein durfte. *_*
    Aber ugh, meine Haare. xD Sieht ja schlimm aus da lol.

    Ohw, Hix ist ja süß. ;_; Ich freu mich für euch. <3 Ich hoffe ihr werdet viel Spaß mit ihm haben.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woah das Essen!!!!! ;A; Fressneid!!!! xDDD Sieht alles so verdammt lecker aus *.*
    Die Mietz ist voll süß und knuffig! Und du siehst mal wieder so hübsch aus ♥
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  12. baaah von deinen Blogs werd ich iwann noch fett! Lauter so viel leckeres Essen *____* meeh xD
    Und omo du siehst süß aus, auch wenn du müde warst ;D hihi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh man, das Bild von Pierre! :D:D
    Und deine Haare mega geil. Richtig hübsch.
    Uuund, süßes Kätzchen ;)

    ReplyDelete