November 5, 2013

Let's welcome #2

Hello my readers,

some of you know from my instagram that our beloved Hix isn't alone anymore. He has now company from such a cute little girl. I named her Arya. We got her from my classmate because she could not keep three kittens. But it's great. I love being with animals. They also understand each other and play around a lot. Makes me happy to see. My next post will by the way about my tattoos. Since I have a new one which I got today. Some persons were really interested in seeing them.








http://origincache-prn.fbcdn.net/1388930_732120673482221_1790680834_n.jpg







12 comments:

  1. SO SÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜSS!!!
    sowas kannst du öfters posten ;O; ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaw Ayra ist putzig :)
    Ja aufjedenfall mehr Caaaats :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die kleine Arya is wirklich niedlich mit Hix! *A*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw kitties <3 I wanna get an exotic Persian kitten SO BAD T_T I am dying here! All the kitty cuteness <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaawww~ ich verfluche meine Allergie >___<

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww incredible blog :) check mine too^^ http://hellorinaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh die beiden sind so süß zusammen. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. So süß. ;_; ♥
    Ich will sie in real sehen, kyahaha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. so süß <3
    die bilder erinnern mich an meine tigger und krümel :'(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boah, wie klein die da noch sind *__*
    (Stalke gerade mal deinen Blog durch xD Sau die Langeweile. Muss aber bei Fiesta noch eine Stunde on bleiben, weil wieder "Sei eine Stunde pro Tag online"-Event ist xD)

    ReplyDelete