November 10, 2013

My tattoos and the meanings behind them.

Hello dear readers,

just as I promised I want to show you my tattoos. I'm not sure if I mention every meaning behind them because some of them are very personal. But at least I want to give it a try. As I already said I got a new tattoo on tuesday and I'm sorry because it is not healed yet and I can just show you the hurting tattoo, haha. A tattoo on my leg was really pain in the ass. I never thought this. I also have future plan tattoos... as I want another one of my other leg with autumn look and an animal. As well as a doe next too my wrist tattoo. It will always continue, I think. It is hard to stop.. (sighs)
Also I am sorry because these are older pictures... but it is hard to take pictures of your tattoos from your rib or something XD

 This was one of my first tattoos. I wanted something which I can combine with music. And this was in my opinion the best way. I still love it. Because nowadays music is still meaning my life.

 Let's continue to the masterpiece Katty made for me. I still love it and will never regret this tattoo. This somehow stands for my grandpa. And also for freedom and not to forget how meaningful and beautiful this life can be. Grandpa always explained this to me and he loved comparing it to animals. The cherry blossoms came later. 

 A better shot... somehow.

 As you may know this is a Harry Potter belated tattoo. But I don't regret it. The words Snape said were exactly what I feel about my grandpa. I will always love him. And I will never forget him. This somehow stands for my mother. It is hard to let beloved people go, but the tattoos made it easier for me. They are always here. 

"For him?" shouted Snape. "Expecto Patronum!"
From the tip of his wand burst the silver doe. She landed on the office floor, bounded once across the office, and soared out of the window. Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always" said Snape.

 Vulnera Sanentur "The wounds will heal." I think this one is self explaining. You can somehow combine it with the words above. Isn't it like that? Somehow the wounds will heal. Even if they last for a long time, somewhen you are able to live with them.

 This is a quote from fight club. "It is only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
Also self explaining. Some tattoos are a kind of therapy to me. For some things I walked through in my life. And I realized after I've lost everything I got something new. I got something like a new family. But see the next tattoo...

"Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten." This is for my friends. For my new family. But also for my grandma and Dad. They are now my family, as well as my friends. Since I love Stitch and on a birthday party from a friend someone said: "How about using 'Ohana' and not making a 'Stitch' tattoo?" it just came up on my mind. I needed to have it. It is alright. My ohana is always there.

Here is my latest tattoo. Drawn by the awesome Teru! Thank you so much again.
 This picture was made right after it was done. So you can't see the colours properly.  I will make a better one when it is healed. This one stands also somehow for my grandpa. I asked my grandma which flowers and animals he liked the most and this was the answers. Foxes, roses and lilys. So my decision was made. I love foxes too, this was a good thing. Also Nancy was happy to tattoo something unique - she meant. This was kinda cute. But it was hella pain... I never thought this. But I can't wait for my next tattoo.

I hope you've found this interesting!

6 comments:

  1. Mah, die sind alle einfach wunderschön! ;__; Mir sind gerade echt ein bisschen die Tränen gekommen. ><
    Aber wenigstens kenn ich jetzt auch alle. :D Und das auf deinem Rücken ist der Hammer. :3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, das neue Tattoo ist ja mal interessant :)
    Musst unbedingt nen Bild hochladen wenn es abgeheilt ist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, das auf deinem Rücken ist so toll. :3 Und auch das "Always" gefällt mir.. Ich denke auch über ein Harry Potter Tattoo nach >-<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wirklich schöne Tattoos und auch die Bedeutungen und überhaupt wie sie umgesetzt wurden, finde ich total schön. Das auf deinem Rücken mag ich besonders gerne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, ich wusste ja dass du einige tattoos hast aber ich dachte immer es wären 2 oder so, nicht so viele (o.o;) wirklich interessant, danke dass du es mit uns geteilt hast^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your tattoos. I want only one (with really deep meaning for me) but i'm really afraid of the pain.
    bai, Shiki
    beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete