February 28, 2014

Gets and meeting Hibi again.

Hello my dears,

I wish you all a nice weekend - I have to work tomorrow but I am also looking forward to it because on sunday I will go to the "Essehofer Tierpark" with Hibi and Basti *_* I can't wait to see all the cute animals there and take good pictures of them!! After that day I will spam you with cuteness overload again. Seems like my blog will be full of animals... but I don't care anyway. I hope you enjoy it anyway.
Today I went to town with Hibi since she just came back from Italy. We went to eat some pizza, looked around in shops and I bought some tea and nail polish. She also brought me a gorgeous venecian mask in form of a cat! Thank you for that!!

I also want to show you my dresslink bags I ordered lately. Have a look at all the pictures, please.
( By the way ... I really want to change my layout - eventhough I love it... I want something lighter for summer and spring. Need to ask my dear Maikel for it. I'm just untalented.)





 Just a small nail polish haul...
 Pizza - Hibi paid for it! Thank you ;___; 

 the mask which she got me. So cute! *_* I also got extensions... but I was so lazy today XD



Have a nice evening! Gonna play "Walking Dead" now~ ^_^

8 comments:

  1. oh die taschen <3 ich weiß gar nicht welche mir besser gefällt und dein "kleiner" nagellack haul... exht tolle farben

    ReplyDelete
  2. War richtig gut heute. Hat Spaß gemacht. Freue mich schon auf morgen Hundesitten und am Sonntag dann auf den Tierpark *___*
    Freu mich, dass dir die Maske gefällt und kein Ding wegen der Pizza :D (Ist ja nur Geld xDDD)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh die rosa Tasche ist ja schööön *.* So süß, will auch, hihi ^.^
    Und die Maske steht dir gut <2 schöne Details und ROSA <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die Taschen sind ja soooo süß!!! *.* Besonders die Fuchs und die mit dem Schleifchen ♥
    Die Maske is cool. Irgendwie siehst du so anders aus xD Ich war lange nicht auf deinem Blog glaube ich (gut ich war ja auch auf keinen anderen Blogs, da keine Zeit ^^;)
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dankesehr <3 Wollte die Fuchstasche auch immer haben. Aber mittlerweile haben soviele die. Meh:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously in love with your bags! I also really want pizza now ; u ;

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danke! Ja es ist schon besser! Kann sogar schon kleinere Strecken ohne Probleme laufen :D Den Erdbeer-Sahne Tee habe ich auch... trinke den sogar grade <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die Katzenmaske ist toll. *~* Hab ich kürzlich in Venedig auch ganz viele von gesehen und auch mit dem Gedanken gespielt, mir eine zu kaufen. xD
    Und die Fuchstasche ist ja süß!!

    ReplyDelete