April 25, 2014

Cat Café and Vienna

Hey dears,

I am already back now and hella tired T__T but I need to work tomorrow, so I want to blog again (laughs) My birthday was great, eventhough my beloved italian restaurant was closed - BUHU! We needed to go somewhere else, but it was okay. I will tell you more about my birthday if I celebrated it with my friends ^_^ I can't wait for it!

As I was in Vienna visiting my dear Teru we went to see Vienna and also the cat café there! I don't have many pictures from it, but it was rainy and dark outside and you aren't allowed to use flash (which is a good thing!)
The cats are really cute and the atmosphere was great! I also met Mimi, another friend I just knew via internet! It was so nice to meet her and we laughed a lot and talked! Later the evening we went to a pub of a friend of mine (which I know since 10 years but haven't met yet.) - we had lots of fun. Eventhough it was strange to be somewhere else instead of the MAD or Danny's (laughs).
We got free drinks, had nice music (girugamesh, Rob Zombie, Dir en grey and so on) and talked a lot.


All in all I want to thank Teru and everyone for the time I had there! I will come back, since it is really pretty there ;__;


 Isn't he lovely?


 Sleepy cats...




 He was so BIG! *_*


 Matcha Latte I had there!














 The houses and everything are so pretty there. I wanted to take pictures of everything, but the rain was SO annoying T_T we had bad luck with the weather. Have a selfie of me that day. Teru and me have no picture together. That is really... MEH. We need to take some next time *_*!


Have a great weekend! Tomorrow Hibi will come over, as well as some friends *_*!

14 comments:

  1. Aw, meine gute Arbeitskollegin und Freindin Melanie war da auch schon oft, im Cat Café. Ihr Freund wohnt in Wien, da liegts ja nahe dorhin zu gehen, oder? :P
    Ich würde es auch mal gerne besichtigen,a ber selbst wenn ich in Wien sein sollte, dürfte ich nicht rein...bin extrem gegen Katzis allergisch ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos. Cats are sooo cute. Vienna is one of my favorite cities. Really beautiful.
    Bai, Shiki
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6897805
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww beautiful :3


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh belated happy birthday!!
    I am glad you had a good time. Didn't know there is cat cafes over there haha. But you can see houses similar to that in a lot of places in Germany too (I actually thought that the third from last picture is my University! haha). But it's nice to see you had a good time :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die Katzen sehen ja richtig flauschig aus <3 *_* Ich war mal im Neko-Cafe in Tokyo! x3 Man bekommt aber von diesen Katzen keine "Liebe" zu spüren, wie man sie sonst von der eigenen Katze spürt. Aber die Idee finde ich trotzdem super. Ich wünschte, wir hätten sowas in Basel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are cat cafes outside of Japan?! I had no idea!
    The cats look super cute!
    And Vienna looks like a really beautiful place! Maybe one day I can visit there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Find's grad witzig, dass du das Danny's erwähnt hast :D
    Und die Häuser sehen ja mal mächtig schick aus in Wien. Sollte vielleicht auch mal dahin :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dankeschön :3 Höre zur Zeit immer wieder von Katzencafés aber ist ja auch eine tolle Idee! So können auch mal Leute die selbst keine Katze halten könne etwas Zeit mit ihnen verbringen <3 Sehr süß!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wien ist schön, oder? ^^
    Awww und cat café. ;w; Will auch. Die Katzen da erinnern mich so sehr an unsere alte. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ein katzen Café? cool...davon hab ich noch nie gehört. Find ich gut :) hoffentlich gibts das in Berlin auch ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ist ein Cafe mit Katzen oder für Katzen? Oo
    Also.. Sind dort schon Katzen oder kann man dort mit seiner Katze hin??
    Ich check's nicht. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alsooo! Da gibt es schon Katzen! Die wurden aus dem Tierheim geholt und dort untergebracht. Haben dort ne super Umgebung, sehr viel Platz zum Spielen und zum zurückziehen *_*

      Delete