May 28, 2014

Primark Haul

Hello everyone,

just a short post in between. I don't have a lot of time right now, but I want to show you my Primark haul from the last time. Before we went to Ichiban with Sinda and her boyfriend again and oh my god. I love this restaurant. I want to go there again right now (laughs) But well. Still need to prepare my circle lenses review for the next entry and post about my gorgeous last weekend in Hamburg! It was amazing - just to let you know.

 an umbrella, since there was rain everywhere. With cute flower print.

 Hair clip, necklace, nail polish, make up sponges, a hand bag and an alice band.

 Lots of socks...



 And tights..
 Two cardigans
 A big cardigan and it was on sale. 5 Euro and I love it *_*

 Normally I don't show you the panties but.. just look at Stewie!!!!
 2 Shorts..

 A blue dress but I don't know if it looks good on me. Still unsure about keeping it.

Lots of basic tops. Here you can see one.

Have a nice time!

9 comments:

  1. Great haul! Primark literally have the cutest socks, I have tons of them :'3
    I think the blue dress is lovely ~ would look amazing with black heels/boots!

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Sachen hast du da gekauft. Die Socken finde ich ganz besonders toll. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow die Accessoires von Primark sehen ja ein bisschen aus wie japanische Sachen^^ Da muss ich aufpassen, dass ich nicht auch Primark verfalle wenn ich zurück bin :D
    Aber sieht alles echt hübsch aus^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ein toller haul
    ich muss auch unbedingt noch mal zu primark und mich austoben
    dein design gefällt mir wirklich unglaublich

    liebe grüße
    Hydrogenperoxid Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Gott! Stewie-Panties! Wie geil!
    Und Socken könnte ich auch mal neue gebraucehn :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahw, du warst wieder hier. >w< Ich möchte auch mal wieder mit euch ins Ichiban! ♥
    Heheh die Socken sind ja süß. xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I really like the stuff at Primark... whenever I have been there I feel like going back D: But I sort of feel guilty because the stuff is so extremely cheap... so I rather only buy the very few things I really need.

    ReplyDelete
  8. waaah XD die mops-socken sind der hammer! 8DDD die hätt ich auch geholt, haha XD
    hier gibts nur kein primark und als ich in berlin dort war, hatten die nur müll... scheint schicksal zu sein, dass ich nie gutes bei dem laden find XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danke :3

    Strumpfhosen kann man immer gebrauchen! Und Stewie!!!! :D Ich liebe Family Guy!

    ReplyDelete