July 5, 2014

Hannibal

Hello everyone,

now I just have the time to write something about our new family member Hannibal. My boyfriend decided the name this time, since I called our cute Arya like this. Well first I thought they don't like each other but today as I woke up I just saw Hannibal and Hicks cuddling together on the bed. This was just the cutest ever. I got him from the sister of Diana and I am so happy that we have him now. But just take a look at all the cute pictures I have made of him!

By the way... just one test left and I have my freetime back. In August I want to visit Düsseldorf and Wuppertal because we don't have the time for holidays this year. Anyway I am able to eat matcha ice cream and ramen in Düsseldorf, so I am happy! I am looking forward as hell to the 16th of July because of friends and the Heide Park Resort!! *_* I hope it'll be empy as fuck so we can enjoy every roller coaster and so on! Today I made sport and tomorrow I'll go to the gym again! Motivation is back it seems!






 They are getting closer... *_*






 yesterday we watched soccer together!

"Meh! Why is there a thunderstorm outside...?"

Have a nice weekend everyone!

16 comments:

  1. Er ist ja so süß. :) ♥ Und er scheint sich auch richtig wohl zu fühlen, das kleine Baby. x3
    Ich möchte auch mal wieder nach Düsseldorf. *_*
    Und hier ist das Gewitter irgendwie gerade vorbei gezogen. Ich leg mich jetzt wieder in den Garten. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankeschön :3

    Er ist wirklich zuckersüß ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich sterbe vor Niedlichkeit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total goldig der Kleine. ♥ Und er bleibt so brav sitzen beim fotografieren. Meine Jiji tatzt immer sofort nach der Kamera. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Süßes Kätzchen, muss ich gestehen (Weißt ja ich bin der Hundemensch XD) <3
    Und omg omg omg ;__; Heide Park! ;___; Da war ich so lange schon nicht mehr.. würd auch gern nochmal hin >.<! Viel Spaß in Ddorf und in Soltau :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zuckerstück *-* gibt nichts niedlicheres, als eine kleine Katze ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG CUTENES OVERLOAD ;A;
    Naaaaargh ich will auch wieder ne Katze haben ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG so süüüüß! Ich hoffe ihr werdet viele schöne gemeinsame Momente haben

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww so ein süßes Kätzchen *o* Da schlägt das Mamaherz gleich viel höher!
    Viel Spaß in Düsseldorf wünsche ich!! :)
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, I'm in love with Hannibal. :33
    It's so cute >.<
    And I like your blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hannibal >DDDD er sieht gar nicht so gefährlich aus haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. God Hannibal is the cutest little kitten ever! I wish I wouldn't be allergic I would cuddle him until he is sick of me... ;___; <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hallo, habe eben deinen Blog entdeckt und musste bei klein Hannibal sofort losquietschen ♥ so süüüß :) Ich wünsche euch eine ganz lange tolle Zeit zusammen ♥ Liebe Grüße Nephtyis

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh my, I adore cats sooo much, but yours is really adorable! And again, I think the name is soo cute too.

    ReplyDelete