August 5, 2014

Random, Random, Random...

Hello readers and long time no hear again...

there is nothing interesting happening if I am just working so I normally don't take pictures (laughs) but I just sorted out my camera right now and will give you some mixed up pictures. Fromt the Heide Park, from the time in Düsseldorf and so on. Next time will follow a contact lense review, packing for the M'era Luna and my new haircolour for the event. After the festival my hair will be blonde again. I am too used to it and my extensions fits, so. Today I will go to the airport together with Hibi and will say goodbye to her. This will be hard, though. The last days we have played a lot of "SOLO" together and met so many times... but well (sighs) She will come back, ne~. And we also have Skype and can talk together.


These pictures ware taken in front of strange mirrors....

Scream and the new wing coaster...

We did a lot of "Mountain Rafting" - Nici always was wet from the water and me too. It is always so much fun. I love going to the Heide Park with them!! Thank you for the amazing day.

A lot of Hibi and me before we watched Game of Thrones.

 Picture on the left top is the food we made for Hibis farewell party. It was so good - the next one is the "Schwebebahn". The last time I went to Wuppertal was 7 years ago before the death of my mother. I enjoyed being there. The other pictures are from Düsseldorf. 

Food... food...food. Ice cream and something from the Japanese bakery. The Hogwarts shirt I have bought and a bottle for the "M'era Luna".

7 comments:

  1. Schöne Fotos, ich finde die sind immer wichtig! :3 Fotos sind wichtig für Erinnerungen und so, zumindest in meinen Augen ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankeschön ♥ werde ich nicht :)

    Aaaww möchte auch mal nach Düsseldorf :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy ich mag random Posts ♥ süße Bilder. Und ich stimme dem Kommentar oben zu: Bilder sind wichtig für Erinnerungen :) Und ich muss unbedingt mal wieder in den Heide Park. Ich war jahrlang nicht! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich will auch wieder in Heide Park! ;___; Und mit der neuen Attraktion fahren!
    Das ist echt krass wie natürlich deine braune wig an dir aussieht! *A*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sieht aus als hättest du viel Spaß gehabt <3
    Vielen Dank für deinen Kommentar auf meinem Blog hab mich sehr gefreut ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  6. *___*
    Ja! Ich werde wiederkommen!
    Vermisse dich schon ganz dolle!
    Und witzig, wie du auch die Igel fotografiert hast xD Habe in Düsseldorf das gleiche Bild gemacht! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Du hast so viele tolle Sachen gemacht. :3 Ich möchte auch mal wieder nach Düsseldorf! XD
    Wah und du hast das Hogwarts-Shirt doch noch gefunden. <3

    ReplyDelete