September 27, 2014

Connichi Sunday [Picture Heavy]

Hello everyone and have a nice weekend!

Is everyone alright? I feel good right now. Slept well and had some coffee (laughs) but now I will spam you with pictures of the second day of the Connichi. Also on sunday we had lots of fun and I just had to dress up in my Pikachu so it was not such a big deal. I put on some heavy make up and Vivi dressed from someone from Naruto... I don't know. She told me but I forget it. And Steffi was my Pikachu twin. I was in the mood to make pictures so be aware of lots of pictures and everything. By the way for the farwell we met up with Mutsu and Anna to eat some pizza ;_; it was really amazing. And I had the chance to meet Ruki and Reita ;O; in their Lord of the Rings cosplay! So nice!

 Vickie was charmander!

 It was so much fun.


 Look at Annas face. Beautiful doe is beautiful !

 Dear Mutsu! I love her lenses *_*
 I look so stupid but idc

 Met Tina again! We live so near to each other but we see each other more on the Connichi XD btw she is a beatiful Eren.
 Reita and Ruki The light was waaay too light

Game of Thrones cosplays!

 He was so cool!
 Again the amazing Legolas and Aragorn.













 HE WAS SO BIG!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures!

10 comments:

  1. Eeeeh wie geil! Einmal Voldemord und dann noch Angewomon *_____* <3 ACH DU SCHEIßE! Noch nie so ein gutes Angewomon gesehen ;___; <3 Mein Leben ist endlich schön <3 XD
    Deine Freundin hat Konan von Naruto gecosplayt :'D Aber dafür sage mir die Attack of Titans nie was XD Ich bin zu oldschool für den Scheiß haha XD

    Du sahst so süß aus <3 Meeeh <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun :D
    Maybe, someday I'll be able to get going and go to a Connichi, too...
    I should write it on my bucket list: go to Connichi (once in a life-time at least)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beetlejuice! Wie mega awesome ist das bitte?!
    Oh man, wenn ich die Bilder sehe bekomme ich jedes Jahr Bock... 2 Jahre nun schon :D Aller guten Dinge sind drei und wir müssen es nächstes Jahr echt in Angriff nehmen, dass ich auch mitkomme! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dankeschön :3 Bin noch gar nicht darauf gekommen der Perücke einen Pony oder Stufen zu schneiden :D Sollte ich wohl mal versuchen aber pudern?

    Der Hase!!! Aaaww und Beetlejuice! Wie cool :D Und du sahst so süß aus ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Der Hase xD aber du siehst so bezaubernd aus. Wie immer! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XoVXkohsCeA/VCZtKFibgmI/AAAAAAAAGnw/ffMv6tUMz5o/s1600/SAM_1678.jpg
    Die sind so übelst krass. <3

    Und Jon Snow kenne ich übrigens! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dankeschön :3 Du bist hier die die lieb ist! :D Bin wirklich sehr zufrieden mit den Kontaktlinsen ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww the minions look so cute

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely and fun ^^ Cosplay!!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seeeehr, sehr cool!
    Die Pizza ist übrigens meine Lieblingspizza *__*

    ReplyDelete