December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas everyone,

I hope you had an amazing evening just like I had. This christmas evening was really great. I spend a lot of time with my grandma and father and later my boyfriend came. We watched fairy tales and ate cookies... looking really forward to the next days! Good food, nice company... I always enjoy christmas since a certain person is not with my father anymore! *_* also I was finally really satisfied with myself again today. Need to show you pictures later. Seems like everyone liked my presents. I love giving presents. Now just Marie, Sarah-Marie and Nici and Carina are missing. Need to send a package to Japan though T_T time where are you?!
Can I please talk about the amazing presents I got...? ;___; I need to! From my grandma I've got Game of Thrones season 3 and Hannibal season 2 and a lot of useful things from my father. From my brother I've got coffee, Pringles and tea and from Basti I've got the Instamix mini 8 and a meeting with the arctic foxes in the "Wildpark Lüneburger Heide". I'm so grateful. Everything was so perfect today.  I just to want to give you some of my looove~! By the was the ONE OK ROCK concerts were amazing and I also spend a wonderful day in Hanover with Sarah. And I had an amazing weekend with my dear Hibi !!!







 since my beloved Trixi is not there anymore, I'm happy that there is still Charlie. I need a dog at my side. I also bought him a present - just as I did for Trixi. Hell...


So much presents!!! We've never had this before, I think XD only as we were childrens...

Just finished watching "The Last Unicorn". Have a nice evening. Tomorrow I'll have dumplings, seitan and beans and so on for lunch. Can't wait XD

8 comments:

  1. Charlie! *A*
    Und du bist gemein! Ein bisschen! Aber sie hats verdient xD
    Ich freu mich schon dich wieder zu sehn! *A*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asdfghjkl deine Haare ey! ;A;
    mhmh, ich kann das mit Trixi nachvollziehen, ich vermisse Lucky jetzt auch immernoch voll ;A; sad people - unite! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! <3
    And it really is lovely to give presents to others.
    I'm also a "giver" and love it if they love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. freut mich, dass du so ein schönes Weihnachtsfest hattest ♡
    ...und das letzte Einhorn *___*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frohe Weihnachten! <3

    Hundi! <3

    Danke fürs Kommentieren! Die Leggings von DM sind übrigens wirklich super warm. :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. süßer look und schön verpackte schenkies ;D
    das mit dem treffen der füchse find ich ja mal cool :0 musst unbedingt bloggen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Über Weihnachten hatten wir bei mir ja schon geredet. ^w^ Finde deine Haare hier auf den Bilder aber sehr schön. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die Haare sehen super toll aus!
    Und yaaay, bin wieder da :D

    ReplyDelete