January 3, 2015

New Years Eve 2014

Hello everyone and happy 2015,

I hope you had a nice evening on the 31st. I had. I went to Hamburg to celebrate it with my friends. We had a nice evening a day before watching "Faking It" and eating pizza. The next day we prepared everything and there was also a motto. "Dressed up into the New Year."
I really enjoyed spending this special day with my dear friends and I will show you pictures now.

I'm not into writing much today.. I dunno. Sorry. But happy new year 2015!!!! I hope you will enjoy the awesome pictures we took! I have such beautiful friends *_*





 here is my look.








 Aren't they SUPER cute? I just can't. I needed to post this super cute picture of them.
 Also cuuuuuties!!!

 Awwww! I love the curls of the babylis secret curl. I did Marie and my hair and.... so awesome.


Basti, Marie and Sarah-Marie.



I enjoyed this evening a lot. I had so much fun and the food was good. We also played Singstar and had some fireworks. Also Sarah-Marie took amazing pictures and you can read more on her blog! I linked her before. Just take a look!

12 comments:

  1. Dankeschön! Leider gibt es nicht viele Menschen die es akzeptieren und damit klar kommen wenn man Probleme hat und etwas komplizierter ist :(

    Du siehst mal wieder wunderschön aus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! We are so beautiful! It was a great evening! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful. I really love your makeup and hairstyle.
    Happy new year!
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wie schön! :33 Ich mag die Bilder von euch richtig gerne, ihr seht alle so glücklich aus. <3
    Aber Basti hätte ich nicht als Basti identifiziert. XD Den hatte ich irgendwie anders in Erinnerung? XD"
    Das letzte Foto von dir mit der Wunderkerze ist toll übrigens! ^w^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dein Look ist super schön <3
    Sieht aus, als hattest du einen tollen Abend :)

    Liebe Grüße

    http://nilooorac.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your hair :D It looks like a wig (not meant in a bad way, it almost looks too good to be true)

    http://yumene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hattet ja sicherlich einen super Abend :)
    Ich werde auf jeden Fall nie wieder in Berlin feiern :D:D So viel sei gesagt!

    ReplyDelete