June 27, 2015

Pictures of the week...

Hello hello and long time no entry, I know ;___; I was kinda busy with lots of exams and work of course. I collected some pictures over the weeks - a lot of cat pictures and also flowers. I hope you do like them. You know what? At the moment I am really addicted to Pretty Little Liars and I need my time to watch it right now so this entry will be really short and I am sorry for it. I hope you feel alright. I will post a proper update soon, I promise. Seems like I'm kinda lazy at the moment. But soon I will visit the GamesCon (well, in August...) and will travel to Hamburg and so on. Now enjoy my cats, haha. Have a nice saturday evening and enjoy the sun! I'll do it for sure.









I really like the pictures. Unfortunately Hicks is not a cat who likes pictures, so it is mostly Arya and Hannibal. But can you deal with the cuteness of them? The orchid is btw a present from my grandma and the flower is too beautiful.

7 comments:

  1. Katze möchte man sein... xD voll das geile Leben.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats are always a great excuse ;D
    I look forward to new updates from you, and don't worry... I've been a terrible blogger as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dankeschön :3 <3

    Deine Katzen sind soo süß <3 und war auch schon am überlegen ob ich auf die GamesCom gehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. xD Ich muss auch mal wieder bloggen. Ging total unter in den letzten Woooochen.

    Das Bild von Arya ist total toll!
    Übrigens... Was hast du dir eigentlich für eine Kamera geholt? Und wie teuer, was für Funktionen und echt Spiegelreflex und so??? Stand letztens bei Saturn und war total überfordert, worauf ich denn wohl achten müsste, wenn ich eine kaufe xD Und bald ist ja schon Italien. Da will ich mal ne tolle Kamera mitnehmen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wie süß *_*
    Liebe Grüße
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww they are sooooooo cute >w< <3

    http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete