July 12, 2015

[SPONSORED REVIEW] Vassen Cloud Nine Violet

Hello and good morning everyone,

http://loveshoppingholics.com/ was so nice to sponsor me my most wanted lenses. I saw these awesome lenses on a friend and from that day I wanted to try them out. Loveshoppingholics are so nice, the communication with them is gorgeous and they even understood that the review needed to be delayed since I was sick!

Here are some facts about the lenses itself:

Origin: Korea
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal


They came with a free really cute lense package *_*!

This is the picture from the website:


http://loveshoppingholics.com/images/201208/goods_img/975_G_1343961367168.jpg 
As you can see: The lenses have a vibrant purple and they look really beautiful. I want to try out the other colours too, of course!



 The package of the lenses were so cute!!

 Very gorgeous of them!

 Aren' they lovely?


 one lense in...

 with both of them, without make up...

 with make up - awesome, right?











Design/Appearance: ♥♥♥♥
They look really great and I love the vibrant colour as well as the enlargement!
Colour: ♥♥
I love the colour - I can't even complain. It is deep violett and it looks great.
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥
 I think the enlargement is totally okay. My eyes look bigger with the lenses and I think even the blending is totally okay.
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥
They are totally comfortable. My eyes did not hurt at all.
Contact witht the shop: ♥♥♥♥♥
 The contact witht the shop itself was great. http://loveshoppingholics.com/ are so nice you should order lenses from them! They also got me a card with a "thank you" writing.

9 comments:

  1. omg their color is so vibrant ♥ i dont think i've ever tried a pair like that *o*

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Linsen stehen dir super! ♡ Hab die auch gesehen und mochte die sofort :D

    Off topic frage, wie lange dauerts bei dir bis die dir antworten? Also Emails? .___.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dankeschön :)

    Oh die Linsen sind wirklich toll! Schade dass ich immer solche Probleme habe sie reinzukriegen :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owwww so cute >w< I love purple lenses =w=

    Thank you for your nice comment!
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die Farbe ist ja der Wahnsinn!! Gefällt mir wirklich gut <3 und deine Fotos sind wie immer viel zu hübsch <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, die sind ja mega cool! Ich liebe lila Linsen, aber diese sind wirklich besonders schön :)

    ReplyDelete